Introductions.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonProphet

Reaction score
Howdy, nomads.
I've began my career as a musician touring regionally and putting out a few albums in the late 90s and early 2000s then migrated into filmmaking which took me to Mexico, Australia, India and throughout the US. I then began the journey of creating my marketing strategy company in the late 2000s after running a travel blog for a few years. I've lived largely a nomadic life for many years having traveled to 15 countries, and 42 of the 50 states and living in 3 countries and 5 states. I settled in Austin after my son was born in 2015 but his mom and I separated and we co-parent. Lots of big shifts but all good. I've recently picked up a 31' Minnie Winnie that I am renovating out at a friend's house in Goodyear. Much of it should be done by the end of April at which point it's back on the road. I'm filming the process and will be creating content for my YT channel. Ultimately looking to buy some land and create a homestead artist commune type thing that hosts events and rents out short term rentals and van/RV spots. I've always been very entrepreneurially minded so combining lifestyle and business ventures is the ideal scenario. Enjoying 1/2 year of nomad life and 1/2 in village life making art, music and personal/biz development projects. Reach out and tell me about yourself if any of this interests you. IG at thejonprophet

meandrv.jpg