rubber tramp getting back out there!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sagebrush

Reaction score
Hey all!  Been enjoying this forum as I get ready to live out of my early ‘80s travel trailer with my partner and dog and attend a school of herbal medicine near Taos.
Previously lived in 2 different minivans and a short schoolbus.  Have been missing the life, and it’s time for me to get back out of the “comfort” of renting rooms in friends’ places and working in the city.
Looking for quiet boondock spots in the Taos area, and elsewhere in New Mexico too.  Hope to offer encouragement and support while I’m here!

Welcome Sagebrush to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

NctryBen said:
According to another thread it’s a covid hot spot in that area.
Pardon my ignorance, but is there somewhere in the forum where folks are posting about how things are virus-wise in different areas?
Unfortunately, I need to be in that area but will be following lots of safety protocols (as we have been living here in the middle of Kansas City where there are a lot of cases). Hope everyone is staying safe!

sagebrush said:
Pardon my ignorance, but is there somewhere in the forum where folks are posting about how things are virus-wise in different areas?
Unfortunately, I need to be in that area but will be following lots of safety protocols (as we have been living here in the middle of Kansas City where there are a lot of cases). Hope everyone is staying safe!
Sagebrush, Taos is a very sparsely area once outside the Taos city limits. San Juan county where I live in the northwest corner has 1500 cases. That is the area you should avoid. Jeff.