Preference? Alone or in Group?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm never heard of it but I know if you put one in a blender that it's the answer on a Dixie cup.

highdesertranger said:
I will bite,  what's the green frog crew?   highdesertranger

I'm not sure either. .. i was jokingly calling Bullfrog "froggy  ". 

Notice the big smile.   Sorry,  Casper, but I'm lost too.

Pat

Sorry if my comment put a fly in the ointment! That is why I tend to keep my distance around camp fires wouldn't want somebody to hurt their hand.

bullfrog said:
Sorry if my comment put a fly in the ointment!  That is why I tend to keep my distance around camp fires wouldn't want somebody to hurt their hand.

No,  I  thought it was funny. 

I was attempting to be funny as well.

Linda Cripple-Creek said:
All you guys are hilarious. Let no one rain on our parade!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

I'll tell you who's funny. ... Max, the wonder puppy!  You never see his lips move when Jim talks.  At least,  I  haven't.

I really enjoy hanging out with small groups of people, but really need to have my rig parked in a private area a small distance away.  I have to have my private retreat.

mayble said:
I'm more concerned it would be an invitation to a lawsuit.

LOL, Now that's something I hadn't considered.  I withdraw my suggestion.  ha!

Primarily three other people I love sharing life with.
Each of us is an Introvert who at the same time genuinely :heart: deeply loves...

I don't necessarily have the need to be around others but in saying that, I do have comfort in knowing that people are around me. Also the fact that in knowing if i wanted to socialize with them then i can.

I am an introvert but I do enjoy company every now and then, I tried the group thing before and just didn't really care for it it seemed like every 20 mins or so someone was knocking on my van hey what you cooking, what you doing, or these people are doing this want to go here, I seem to do better by my self to recharge again company is nice from time to time I do like hearing about others travels and checking out there rigs, but that is just me and the way I like to do things.....

I'm getting more and more like paulj1966 as I get older. Every year I can handle social settings less and less. I'm good for an occasional hangout, but then I need a couple of days alone to just recharge before getting back into it.

Alone!

“ I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.”
~ Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Well, not totally alone…my dog will always be with me!

And, my daughter hopes to join me for the occasional weekend. :)

Lori