New Member Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ric G

Reaction score
Hello to everyone!

My name is Ric and I currently live in Nashville, TN.   I plan to go full-time within the next several months.  I look forward to interacting with all of the
fine folks on this forum.

I'm looking to buy a low mileage high top van ASAP.  Prefer one that is already converted to a camper, but will consider one that has not yet been built out.  I'm looking for a win-win situation, where I get a good deal and the seller gets a good deal too.

I'm in the southeast (Nashville), so it would be better if I found one in this part of the country.  But will consider any location, if it's the right deal.
I've posted this info on both the Trading Post and Marketplace threads on this forum.  But thought I'd post it here as well.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Ric

Welcome To the forum and the life Ric G. I was looking for a high top too, after I got rid of my Safari that broke my back every day. With a limited budget I went to a conversion van that I can just barely stand up in. The first several weeks in the vehicle my back hurt. But now I am used to it I just have to bend ever so slightly to walk around. It’s sort of a compromise but there are many conversion vans out there compared to the higher ones. Budget was a big factor for me. If budget wasn’t a factor I’d have one of the modern Mercedes, Ford, Dodge hightops. I hope you find what you want. Let us know what you get and stick around here, the more the merrier.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.