Hello!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChileVan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a long-time lurker (probably around 2 years at least) and have really enjoyed all the great discussions. It also helps that this forum has a wealth of great information too.

As for me, last year was a pretty good one for me: I got a really good deal on a converted Ford Transit in the fall, and then I was able to get a fully remote job at the end of last year too.

I just finished the on-boarding process for my new job, and I am wanting to go full-time as soon as I can; however, I am having issues with my electrical system that I will probably detail in another thread.

Anyway, thanks for having me!

Welcome. It sounds like you are taking a very good and methodical approach before the launch date! You are going to do GREAT!

Thanks Jonny Boi!

I just want to mention that I have really enjoyed reading about your adventures that were mostly in Florida the last 2 winters, along with all the cool pics of the seashells. I hope that I can find a fun hobby like that once I am full time. Additionally, it was fun to follow along on your Promaster build too.

Lastly, go Wolverines! (I'm not a fan, but I'm pretty sure you are)

Hi everyone! I'm a long-time lurker (probably around 2 years at least) and have really enjoyed all the great discussions. It also helps that this forum has a wealth of great information too.

As for me, last year was a pretty good one for me: I got a really good deal on a converted Ford Transit in the fall, and then I was able to get a fully remote job at the end of last year too.

I just finished the on-boarding process for my new job, and I am wanting to go full-time as soon as I can; however, I am having issues with my electrical system that I will probably detail in another thread.

Anyway, thanks for having me!
Welcome ChileVan!