Van Life Starting Soon - New Member

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first post in the forum. I will be starting Van Life within the next couple of months (with my Chihuahua Piglet) and will be heading to Quartzsite and surrounding area. I'm currently in Jacksonville, FL. This is my 2nd time living in a van and I can't wait to get back to it! FREEDOM!!! Although, I will still be working from the van for another 15 months until I retire, it is still a feeling of freedom. Looking forward to meeting like minded folks.

Welcome to the Van Living Forum Janie :)

I think it's great that you are using your last year or so before retirement to hit the road and get a retirement life started instead of waiting until "retirement". Sounds like you'll be getting a head start on it.

Feel free to check out the two links below as there may be something in them that may be helpful to you.

This is my first post in the forum. I will be starting Van Life within the next couple of months (with my Chihuahua Piglet) and will be heading to Quartzsite and surrounding area. I'm currently in Jacksonville, FL. This is my 2nd time living in a van and I can't wait to get back to it! FREEDOM!!! Although, I will still be working from the van for another 15 months until I retire, it is still a feeling of freedom. Looking forward to meeting like minded folks.
I am right behind you. been part time 4 years and ready to go also.

Welcome to Arizona, Janie. Quartzsite certainly has the highest concentration of RVers and van dwellers, but there are
quite a few of us in south central AZ during the winter. What are your plans for escaping the heat in the summers?