Mistake

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank

Reaction score
I believe I made a big mistake at this mornings seminar.
After rehearing (in my mind) the statement I made "He has the smaller BTCruiser", I was not
trying to be superior or condescending in any way shape or form. I feel this statement may have
been taken the wrong way by some of the people that heard it.
Please forgive me for my outburst.

FWDillon

Sounds like a way of identifying someone's rig in a group of RV's.  

In this group, we need a way to set people apart.  (He is the guy with the short beard.) 

I have the short brown B250 with solar panels.  (Which one?)

if thats considered a mistake then you need to come up with a new term for the crap that comes out my mouth

and dont judge me by the size of my bt cruiser,its the motion of the ocean not the size of the boat

Nice looking rig those BT's but I don't even wanna think about there cost.

frater secessus said:
Doesn't sound like a mistake to me.

Lee,  this is a BT Cruiser.   I rather like their layouts and the size of the smaller ones. 

FW, cruiser is typo'ed in your sig.

Ain't no "cruiser" in my sig.
As to to the other, I'll channel Miss Emily Litella.....
"That's very different! Nevermind. " :)

I heard your comment this morning and thought it was funny and sounded like something I would say being a sarcastic person that I am. :)

Hi; First off, thanks for showing my typo, now corrected.
Second, some of you have shown me that even if I feel I wronged someone with an outburst, it may have
been taken the way I really meant it as a way to differentiate between to almost identical objects.
My rig is a "5270" model. I bought it 2 years ago for an excellent price. I first saw this same model in 2004 and
fell in 'like' with it. At that time there was 2 of us and we would not be comfortable in it. 2 1/2 years ago she died
and I downsized to this. I really like it.

I like the BT Cruiser designs. I also understand they are well built. Add to that, there are always some for sale on the used market.