Meditation group in Quartzsite/Ehrenberg

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just uploaded my first video to the "Mindful Nomadics" YouTube page.

"Inside the Mind of the Meditator"

Thanks to a technological breakthrough, we are now able to hear the thoughts that go on inside the head of a person in a meditation session.

I'm back in Ehrenberg. PM me for coordinates if you'd like to stop by and say hello.

After connecting with someone who was interested in the meditation group but thought there might be a cost involved, I thought I should clear that up.

There is no cost associated with this group. The aim is to create a supportive and mindful community of meditative nomadic types. Being a part of a community such as that is priceless and holds high value for me personally.

This will be very informal, especially as we get started. To start off, just drop by and have a cup of coffee, and let's discuss how we can support each other in cultivating more peace, simplicity, mindfulness, community and creativity in each other's lives.

MFrancisDwyer said:
After connecting with someone who was interested in the meditation group but thought there might be a cost involved, I thought I should clear that up.

There is no cost associated with this group. The aim is to create a supportive and mindful community of meditative nomadic types. Being a part of a community such as that is priceless and holds high value for me personally.

This will be very informal, especially as we get started. To start off, just drop by and have a cup of coffee, and let's discuss how we can support each other in cultivating more peace, simplicity, mindfulness, community and creativity in each other's lives.

Yessss, coffee coffee coffeeeeee can't wait.

Sounds like a great idea! I am certainly interested.  :)

I am hoping to be at the RTR, but don't know for sure yet. I have subscribed to your YT channel and will keep an eye on this thread.

Alfred C. said:
Sounds like a great idea! I am certainly interested.  :)

I am hoping to be at the RTR, but don't know for sure yet. I have subscribed to your YT channel and will keep an eye on this thread.

Sounds good Alfred! Keep an eye out for the first episode of the "Mindful Nomad" podcast (or Tubecast) tomorrow. My goal is to do a 5-minute show each day on meditation, mindfulness, peace, simple living, creativity, creating community and living a nomadic lifestyle.

Just uploaded Season 1 Episode 1 of "The Mindful Nomad", a podcast devoted to cultivating peace of mind and building a meditatively nomadic community.

MFrancisDwyer said:
Just uploaded Season 1 Episode 1 of "The Mindful Nomad", a podcast devoted to cultivating peace of mind and building a meditatively nomadic community.

Just listened to the podcast. Good job! I'm looking forward to upcoming episodes and hope to see you in Quartzsite.

The link to Season 1 Episode 1 of "The Mindful Nomad" podcast is actually....

The Mindful Nomad
Season 1 Episode 1
"What is Mindfulness?"

*The first link was changed to an Introductory episode, so there are actually 2 episodes of "The Mindful Nomad" available to check out now.

Count me in as interested. I'm in South Carolina now and will be working my way toward Arizona and the RTR over the next month. This makes me that much more eager to get there. Namaste.

WanderingScribe said:
Count me in as interested. I'm in South Carolina now and will be working my way toward Arizona and the RTR over the next month. This makes me that much more eager to get there. Namaste.

Sounds great! Looking forward to meeting you.
Enjoy the journey.

Definately interested, will check out and subscribe to your channel. I'm an experienced meditator but would love to meet some like minded people! I'm at Laposa Tyson Wash LTVA for the season.

Mary Ellen

CoachOnTheRoad said:
Definately interested, will check out and subscribe to your channel. I'm an experienced meditator but would love to meet some like minded people! I'm at Laposa Tyson Wash LTVA for the season.

Mary Ellen

Good to meet you Mary Ellen. I bought the LTVA pass and I've spent time in La Posa North and South. Heading up to Lake Havasu now, but I'm sure that I'll be back in Quartzsite at some point.

Thanks for subscribing. Looking forward to your feedback to the podcast.

MFrancisDwyer said:
Good to meet you Mary Ellen. I bought the LTVA pass and I've spent time in La Posa North and South. Heading up to Lake Havasu now, but I'm sure that I'll be back in Quartzsite at some point.

Thanks for subscribing. Looking forward to your feedback to the podcast.

Hi MFD

I'll be heading to Lake Havasu next Wednesday, staying for about a week.  Will you still be up there?  The pups will want me to take them to the river for a few days ... they're very particular :rolleyes:

Ms Daisy said:
Hi MFD

I'll be heading to Lake Havasu next Wednesday, staying for about a week.  Will you still be up there?  The pups will want me to take them to the river for a few days ... they're very particular :rolleyes:

Sadly, I was not able to find a place to camp in Lake Havasu that had a strong enough cell signal for me to get my work done.

I was able to see a nice sunset in LH, but I'm back in La Posa South in Quartzsite while I research my next trip.

Very interested! Will also check out your channel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Big river blm has a good cell signal, outside of Parker