PAL - People Against Litter (New FB Group)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you misunderstood me also.   I meant I go to only a handful of sites on FB.  I don't spread around on FB like some kid would LOL  I control my sites on it.    Nothing bad has come from my sites I do chat.   Of course I know every time we are on the computer for anything we are being mined LOL

3 Things:
1.) Some of the feedback has been positive about the project, but negative about Facebook.  If you would like to participate in any way, please don't FB stop you!  Contact me at: [email protected] .  I plan on adding a web page before long, and we'll figure out a way to keep you in the loop in the meantime. 

2.) I could add Instagram, but I'm guessing it would have the same objections as FB.  Please let me know if you think Instagram would be better!

3.)  Being new here I don't want to break the rules.  Would it be OK to do a post in the Everything Else/Misc section?  The introduce yourself section for newcomers as well?  I'm wondering if people who go into those forums don't necessarily visit this one and to be frank, this is at least as much about working to keep BLM campgrounds open as it is about going green.

Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated!

1. just post on the forum to keep us in the loop

2. Instagram, I have never been on it and don't think I would

3. Yes post in the misc. and yes please go to the "Newcomers corner" and give us an intro. If you read the fine print everybody should post there first.

Highdesertrangger

I believe in what you are doing.  I like so many others won't have anything to do with Facebook.