Meditation group in Quartzsite/Ehrenberg

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be scouting a mindfulness/meditation group site for the 2018 RTR starting tomorrow. If anyone would like to stop by and visit, drop me a line and I will share the coordinates where I will be at. More information can be found on the most recent episode of "The Mindful Nomad" on YouTube.

Here's the link

Hoping to make it before the RTR begins. I'm interested in the community and tribal aspects this lifestyle promises. I live mindfully and quietly and would appreciate being in the company of like minded folks. Stumbling upon this thread bodes well. I'll follow along and look forward to meeting when I'm there.

Blanch said:
https://goo.gl/images/dzkCMH

There is a meditative labyrinth at the RTR. You may enjoy going to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is fantastic. Looking forward to checking it out. I was drawn to the work of a gentleman who does labyrinths on the beaches of Bandon, OR when I lived in that area.

yo rockie said:
Hoping to make it before the RTR begins.  I'm interested in the community and tribal aspects this lifestyle promises.  I live mindfully and quietly and would appreciate being in the company of like minded folks.  Stumbling upon this thread bodes well.  I'll follow along and look forward to meeting when I'm there.

Looking forward to connecting with you as well.

I'm back in Ehrenberg.

Let me know if you'd like to stop by and say hi. I'd be happy to PM my current coordinates.

MFrancisDwyer said:
If anyone would be interested in joining me for some meditation this winter, let me know.

I am an experienced meditation practitioner and I would be happy to offer introductory instruction to anyone who might be interested. If you are already an experienced meditator, I invite you to join me in practicing together.

If you're interested, perhaps we could form a small mindfulness village, where we camp in the same general area this winter.

My specific tribe is one of mindful nomads. Come and join me.
Love the idea.  I am a Reiki Master.  in my practice I use sound, oils crystals etc.  Planning to get on the road this spring.  Looking for a vehicle at this time.  I also do and teach Mandala art.  Would like to connect with this group in the future.  Hope to be oh the road by late may or early june.  Please keep me informed as to how the group is going.

MFrancisDwyer said:
After connecting with someone who was interested in the meditation group but thought there might be a cost involved, I thought I should clear that up.

There is no cost associated with this group. The aim is to create a supportive and mindful community of meditative nomadic types. Being a part of a community such as that is priceless and holds high value for me personally.

This will be very informal, especially as we get started. To start off, just drop by and have a cup of coffee, and let's discuss how we can support each other in cultivating more peace, simplicity, mindfulness, community and creativity in each other's lives.

I have seen your Youtube channel and think learning to be mindful is an amazing process in with to live. I will be at RTR and looking forward to meeting with you. I did send you a message to your gmail account to introduce myself. 

It will be nice to connect with like minded peep. I was at RTR last year and my only thought was where are all the people that meditate and live a mindful life. I built a Medicine Wheel at the last RTR and looking forward to going back to see if it is still there. I’m an Empath and healer that is living full time in my RV. This will mark a year of living full time and I am looking for like minded people to share ideas and thoughts. 

I also have a Youtube channel and enjoy bringing a little humor into the world. 

Walk in peace, love, and joy. 

Greyhairlady AKA Mel

Thanks Mel. Looking forward to connecting with you at the RTR.

What's the name of your YouTube channel?

Peace on Earth and goodwill to all.

May 2018 be a year filled with plenty of natural beauty, new friends and peace of mind.

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I think this is [/font]a good idea!  I’m in Ehrenberg, waiting for the RTR to start.  Can you please PM me the location you have picked out?  I’ll plan on meeting up when I get there for the RTR.

Looking forward to attending a gathering with like minded people. Thanks for your efforts to make this happen. ❤️❤️❤️

Hi Francis.  Firstly, thank you for your meditation videos and your welcoming words for others.

I'm not mobile now but quality internet is a topic of interest to me. This note is just a FWIW in case what I've found could be helpful to you as I saw your post about inadequate internet by your provider in Lake Havasu, and I understand much cell coverage diminishes as Quartzsite area gets more crowded in January.

A good resource: rvmobileinternet.com
Lot of info on that page but if the content strikes a chord I'd recommend scrolling down and considering “Join our Premium Membership” as well as their “Get the App” for coverage.

Also, they have a free facebook site “ Internet for RVers “. They have one or two helpers who also administer this. I do not personally know this couple, Chris and Cherie, but I find them quite experienced, smart, and genuinely wanting to be helpful.
This is their nomadic site: technomadia.com

And maybe others will comment further so we can all learn more.

All the best in the new year and your travels.