New Beginning, East Coast Caravans / Camp Togethers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgilbert

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
HOWA has announced that in-person caravans/camp togethers will begin again in October. The first groups will meet in Nevada Oct. 6th, 2021.
Info can be found at Caravans 2021-22 – Homes on Wheels Alliance

Eastern US caravans/camp togethers--- I started a thread a few months ago titled "Calling all Nomads in the East" Caravans 2021-22 – Homes on Wheels Alliance

I would like to invite you to the first East Coast Caravan/Camp together beginning November 21st, 2021. This first meeting will be a planning and brainstorming session in an effort to organize caravans covering the Eastern US. The first group will be limited to only 10 rigs. I know that seems very limited but my hopes are that this initial group will grow into many small groups. 
If you would like to be involved in the initial planning group please send me a private message with any thoughts you may have. By October 15th I will send the coordinates to 9 people who have replied. 
Please understand that the initial group must be limited until that group gets a schedule together, etc.
My hope is that the first group will split off and become 2 groups, those 2 will split and become 4, etc. (adding new nomads as we go)

So if you are interested in being a part of the initial planning group please send the private message asap.
Thanks!!

how many Virginians are on here. im in richmond,va area.
keebler

The HOWA link announces that all Caravans are on hold until October 2022.

Correct, there are no sponsored caravans in the summer months. However there is a HOWA associated Facebook group with the name of We Camp Together and all year long you can post there to find people to camp with. This last few weeks I am once again camped with a woman I met that way as well as a women I met at the first of the 2021 HOWA caravans.

The intent of HOWA is to enable you to make these type of friendships that work all year outside of the scheduled community caravans. I have also made a number of friends I have camped with from this forum.

Reach out and get active in building your friendships. Take a first step and use the We Camp Together Facebook page and issue an invitation to others to camp with you at a location of your choice. Or if they are near you and have invited others make the effort to join them. Rolling wheels can gather friends but it requires effort to start the needed momentum to make it happen.

Hello Everyone,
HOWA has announced that in-person caravans/camp togethers will begin again in October. The first groups will meet in Nevada Oct. 6th, 2021.
Info can be found at Caravans 2021-22 – Homes on Wheels Alliance

Eastern US caravans/camp togethers--- I started a thread a few months ago titled "Calling all Nomads in the East" Caravans 2021-22 – Homes on Wheels Alliance

I would like to invite you to the first East Coast Caravan/Camp together beginning November 21st, 2021. This first meeting will be a planning and brainstorming session in an effort to organize caravans covering the Eastern US. The first group will be limited to only 10 rigs. I know that seems very limited but my hopes are that this initial group will grow into many small groups.
If you would like to be involved in the initial planning group please send me a private message with any thoughts you may have. By October 15th I will send the coordinates to 9 people who have replied.
Please understand that the initial group must be limited until that group gets a schedule together, etc.
My hope is that the first group will split off and become 2 groups, those 2 will split and become 4, etc. (adding new nomads as we go)

So if you are interested in being a part of the initial planning group please send the private message asap.
Thanks!!
I will be leaving PA beginning Nov & would love info on east coast caravans.