Hello, I'm Dave and i'm planning for some urban camping.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolloffdave

Reaction score
I'm just deciding on the right vehicle leaning towards a van, I do own a 87 K5 Jimmy probably going to sell or try to trade. 

<p>Welcome, Dave!&nbsp;&nbsp; I've been urban camping for over two years now in a medium sized city,&nbsp;in small towns, wildlife management areas (state land), etc.&nbsp; It gets better every day!</p><p>Glad to have you here!<br><br>Brad</p>

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><strong>welcome from s.w. florida .... blkjak</strong> </span>

Ive done plenty of camping in my van and want to try some stealth camping.

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

Welcome to the CRVL Forum   :) 

Yes,  Vans are a popular platform to build out for a Rig.  It's like you have a small rolling home with just enough utility to live in.  You can buy a membership to any of the national chain Gyms and be able to stop at one along the way (Like Planet Fitness)  and have a shower, bathroom, lounge with TV and WIFI and then get back on the road.   Your Van only needs a kitchenette & Bed.  Storage under the bed and anywhere else you would like. 

You are welcome to visit my websites below to learn more about outfitting a Van and the Portal below it will invest
enough information in you that you should feel right at home on the road.

y'all realize that this thread is 4 years old and the original poster hasn't been on the forum since 10/5/14. highdesertranger

I usually click on the members "handle" and get their info on when they joined and # of posts. In this case, a quick check showed he joined on 6-22-2013 and had 4 posts... so yes, he's likely dropped off.

Does CRVL ever weed out members who have gone dark for years?