Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. Was 68 this morning with low clouds. Looks like the rain is coming back. Have a great day.

At RV Renovators in Mesa getting things fixed on the motorhome. It is a '98 but it still is in good repair. Needs a new furnace fan and house water pump. Engine runs like a top. I'm wanting to keep it up to spec as I hope to live in it for many years.

I'm happy with the repairs to my rig. It fell in the window of what I expected to pay and almost everything is now fixed on my 20yo Class A. The last thing requires me to actually crawl under the rig and un-short a wire. Simple in process but the reason sound complicated for some reason so no o e wants to do it. I'll wait till I'm in my summer spot to tackle it.

Good morning good day dwellers not doing much today going to try to go through the gear that I have and reduce more stuff because I am still thinking about selling my cargo camper but still not sure. Really looking forward to October to hit the road

Good morning. October is only 7 mos. away. It will eventually get here.

We have had a couple of nice weeks here with no rain but this weekend it will change.

Good morning. Hoping the fence people will be here today. Great people, just not very good communicators.

Good day dwellers rain today for my part of Missouri that's better than snow and ice Missouri river is going down thankfully.  I do a Lot of stream walking and try to walk the rough  path to some days I just stay on the paved paths.

Good morning. I moved the van yesterday to make it easy for the fence people to get their trailer closer to the work. I haven't delved into it yet, but there was an oil or trans fluid spot on the grass. I hate fluid leaks! I am now wondering when I can get this taken care of. Oh, the joys of being stuck. Hope everyone has a great day.

Howdy dwellers have a great day going to work on an eviction house for a real estate agent agent friend. Some of these jobs are a mess people collect more stuff than than they will ever need and they never throw anything away.  This will be my day . Oh fun hopefully I can get the job done in a couple of days .

I am trying to save some money doing these jobs so I have extra money for the journey in October. It is really hard living in a house I forgot about the expense of a house and a roommate. Cheaper living in the van and trailer with the dogs .