Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Older well built ones work okay if when they wear out mechanically you park them and just live in them as a home base! Been living in a 1983 Barth class A parked 12 years or more. Tell him to sell his house and buy a lot! I'm sure he will thank you! LOL. You guys crack me up!

We are just trying to keep each other's spirits up 'cuz where we are in life sucks for the moment. Looks like Dean will get out before I do...

Hi dwellers have a great day. I am still aiming for October to get back on the road . Heart attacks tend to slow things down for us .Missouri is my home state.

Good morning Dean. Chilly and cloudy in southern New Mexico. Just saw a satellite photo of the state. During this darn big blow a portion of White Sands took to the sky and left a trail all the way to Oklahoma. You state is in line to get some too.

Good morning. It was 66 when I went to bed last night and 74 when I got up this morning to rain. Fence is getting close to done but they ran out of pickets. Two guys started it but one wrenched his shoulder.

Getting ready to start up my seasonal job once again, let's see if I make it to October!

Good morning. Just need to get gates installed. I looked yesterday and they replaced about 16 feet of my neighbors fence so that is why they ran out of material. See what monday brings. Have a great day.

Hi dwellers about 60 degrees here in my part of Missouri the sun is out. Well it has been a year ago I had my heart attack now I am just weighting for October to get back on the road .

Hi Dean. The fence guy showed up a little while ago to9 finish the fence. Woohoo. Beautiful day here today.

Hi all dwellers be careful who you hire to work on your r.v or van neighbor got screwed by a mobile mechanic he hired to put the radiator in his rv . He did half the job and did not finish the job .now I am finishing the job . I hate working on r.v unless they have a van front .

lucky neighbor :) he has you to help finish up the work!!

good morning all

packing rv for a 5 day trip to Chattanooga TN area. Just to get away, change of scenery, check out the area, find a few small sights to see and be a bit touristy, but never too much touristy :)