Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. I'm hoping these allergy symptoms go away soon. Super Bloom in AZ meant super allergies.

Well had to order radiator hoses for my neighbors winabego should be on the road today for a test drive to make sure there are no leaks. I still prefer my van and cargo trailer

cool the job is almost done and finished!!

good morning
packing rv and nothing much more...can't wait to be free on the road!

happy to hear you got a date you can set out and hit the road again!

I love love love being on the move. Just being stagnant is hard on us who like to move move move LOL

hold strong B and C, we all got things that happen in life and we just wait and wait...til life allows us to move forward. One thing I always have to remember is make the best of the day you have happening :) the future for all of us is not written in stone, so I know I need to just enjoy the day I got and let it all play out as life will do for each of us :)

I did get some electrical done on the house addition. The darn electrician forgot to run one feeder wire from the breaker panel to feed the bedroom area. He tied into the GFCI breaker circuit in the attic that feeds the smoke detectors and it would occasionally trip. The son and I put in a new breaker and ran wire to feed the bedroom area (to code). We disconnected and remove the GFCI circuit tie in in the attic. Took us awhile to figure out how the wiring was run. Let's just say, if I ever run into him, he will get an earful. Guess the inspector missed it too.

wow it is good you guys could handle that electrical.....electrical is something I am as dumb as a rock about and a scaredy cat for getting zapped :) my hubby doesn't even care for electrical but he will do it, me I run the other way HA

Hi all dwellers i rarely mess with electricity and now with 110 it can set off my pacemaker it can set it off so I leave it alone . Going to put antifreeze in the winabego so the neighbor can go dwelling .

When I need to change out a wall socket or light switch, I usually don't turn off the circuit breaker  :huh:   Just lazy and I find that the shock ain't that bad.  More likely hurt myself when I jerk away.  This was a lot more complex so the circuit breakers were off   :D  Now a pacemaker?  No way.  Think I would stand quite aways away from a microwave too  :p

Have a great day.

B and C, omg turn off that breaker please LOL you have me shaking in my boots here :) and you find the shock ain't that bad....lol....oh my I couldn't bring myself to ever do that knowing probably a shock was coming at me, even if smaller HA

I do turn the breaker off if I am going to be well grounded (barefoot, puddle or leaning on grounded metal) or if the outlet has two sets of wires (hot set and feed to another), too many wires to keep up with. 220 and higher is always turned off. Had a friend blow out the end of his fingers when he touched 440 volts (power rails for overhead crane that were on the other side of the track).

holy moly, blow out the end of his fingers....oh my gosh on that one, horrible.....ugh

good morning all

leave on my trip today. be unplugged for 6 days while we are out and about exploring. can't wait to hit the road in a bit......see ya'll when we get back.

That is not a fun job, just glad your not leaking blood after dealing with that big sharp thing.