Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Dean (and Buster). Saving for the road is a good idea.

Sitting here hoping the fence people will show up today. Sounds like it will take them 3 days to install 150 ft. of fence with a double swing gate (for the van) and two walk gates for the mower.

Good luck on the cleanout and yes, hoarders always leave a mess.

Good morning. No fence people yesterday so no progress to report. Forty three degrees and sunny. I'll take this weather!

It was 40* the past 2 mornings in the motorhome when I got up. I'm up at 5000' now and today got moved into my summer spot. I'm sitting with the windows and door open looking out on pine trees and a lot less noise than metro Phoenix. Life is good.

Low 60s today in my part of Missouri. Still working on the neighbors winabego cab lights are leaking need to find out why watet runs to the lowest point. So this will be my job today oh fun .

Nobody gets up when I do lol. Let's have a great day . All most a year after heart attack and still going and I plan on going for a Lot more years

Hi all dwellers sitting here having coffee with the dogs 50 degrees here in my part of Missouri light rain still working on the neighbors winabego oh fun

Good morning. Sixty six and started to rain (again) overnight. Got a little over an inch. Wouldn't you know it, the fence supplies got delivered yesterday and they were going to start today. Maybe tomorrow as the weather is supposed to clear for a day and then a wet weekend. Maybe they'll get it finished by next Wednesday. Have a great day!

Sounds like the roof AC will need to be lifted and new butyl tape applied after the old is removed. Not too much fun in that. Take care and good luck.

Hi dwellers have a great day took yesterday off on neighbors r.v do to rain happy about rain .Foggy in my part of Missouri 47 degrees should be around 60 later today.

Good morning. Fence guy stopped by this morning to let us know they won't start until monday to let the ground dry some more. Arrg. Have a great day off!

The Winnebago blew a radiator hose yesterday I hope nothing bigger than that . I prefer my van and cargo trailer easier to deal with. Have a great day dwellers

Good morning. Probably at the point all the hoses need to be replaced and not a fun job. Have a great day.

Good morning. Had a storm blow through Sunday afternoon that knocked our power out for about 28 hours and blew down a portion of the fence we are replacing. Glad we had a generator (noisy contractor model) that was big enough to run most everything we needed. Turned it off overnight so as not to annoy the neighbors. Made coffee in the van Monday morning. The fence people showed up and ripped out what was left of the back fence and today are setting new posts. Progress.

Hi all dwellers sitting here in my part of Missouri having coffee with the dogs.  Still working on the neighbors winabego had to order a new radiator hopefully it gets here today .

Good morning. All the work going into the Wini has to be adding up to quite a bit of $. I hope he got it on the real cheap.

My fence posts are all in except for the two 6x6 gate posts. I may get some pickets in today after the rot board and three rails go up.

Have a great day!