Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'morning. Gotta do the 2 week move today. Gonna stay around Ehrenberg\Quartzsite area. Haven't gotten to the flea market tents in Quartzsite yet, that's always a few hours of wishing I had more money lol. Another beautiful day!

Come on out and camp with us for a couple weeks Wabbit.

Good day dwellers enjoy the day finishing off  the neighbors winabego what a mess old rv and new equipment as long as he pays I am happy.

Good morning. Through with the lights and onto something else. The exercise is good for you and gives you something to do while the wait is on. Pay is a nice bonus.

If he has a Dometic hot water heater, the anode rod needs to be checked/replaced. These generally only last a year or so and are there to keep the tank from corroding.

Dean and Buster said:
Still updating the neighbors winabego this has been interesting.  Now I really prefer my and cargo camper

Dean please do share details. :) That will make us novice cargo campers feel better. :)

Congrats on finding paying work that helps a neighbor and that you enjoy! :D

Good morning good day dwellers.  Well got most of the updating finished on the winabego now it will be clean up time wiping down everything running the vacuum cleaner ect

Good morning. Had to move the motorcycle trailer yesterday as we a getting a new fence in that area this week hopefully.

It's a morning, not sure if it's good yet, lol. Stayed up to late watching the telly. The OA on Netflix. Pretty awesome show if you're into strange stuff.

Latest posts