Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most shop's want around 200.00 to put the starter on my van so I did it my self took about an hour to do the job and I hate working on cars . But I did the job

Good morning. I mostly hate working on my back looking up any more. I'm not able to do a lot of the car stuff I used to do either and I have never particularly liked working on transportation vehicles.

Glad the van is running again supposed to be warm and sunny again for awhile here. Getting things ready to move the motorhome up to the summer spot.

Dean,I thought you were broke down.What are you doing working on a Winnebego?If you are looking for work,come on down.I've got a garden to put in,a boat house to build and some other projects to complete before I hit the road in May.The pay ain't much,but you get all the possum you can eat.

Good morning. Repairing electrical ain't fun. Keep moving Dean, it keeps you young (or so I've heard) :)

G'morning! Beautiful morning here in Quartzsite. Woke up with a pep in my step and feels like a great day. Hope everyone is feeling great!

Right now, in northwest WI (near Eau Claire), it's 37F outside, and inside it's 70F and rising (thanks to bright sun & van nose pointing straight at it, no reflectix deployed).
Overnight inside low was 29F, which was a near delight after so many single digit and lower nights. :)

I'm stuck here for a bit, waiting for a "universal" laptop car charger adapter. :(
It's too esoteric for brick & mortar stores, or even for Amazon itself (it's from one of their Sellers). Had ordered it two months ago (before The BreakDown) for General Delivery, called & explained would be very late, found out Friday the PO had sent it back Tuesday, so had to reorder from scratch. Grrr!Argh!
I've got 200 Watts of solar panels, but have yet to be able to use them for my laptop (granted, my LED light, ancient tablet, and portable DVD player all can recharge from them (infinite Firefly FTW)).

So, Dean, I'm still a member of The Waiting Sucks Club (TWSC?), of which you are the current Acting President. :)
May all current and future members have as short a wait as practical!

Shall we play a (new) game?!?
It's called "It could be worse"...

It could be winter. Spring Is Coming! :D
I have Chocolate. :D

Good morning good day dwellers  have a great day going to the doctors today to have my pacemaker defibrillator adjusted another step to freedom in October.

Latest posts