Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy easter from the cold, brrr, mountains of western GA :) will hit Chattanooga today and seek out touristy fun.
brrr wish I brought heavier clothes but we will survive LOL

yea the heat in these mts comes around 4 pm, SOOooo cold walking the pooch this morning and the damp just is icky
enjoy your nice day :)

I had a good day yesterday, met up with a friend from back East and went to a pot luck.

Howdy dwellers have a great day. Not sure how mine is going to be I have an old lab service dog that has been with me for years and going to the vet to see if he can be saved.  He is 16 year's old and has been one of my best friends . In 17 and 18 he was on the road with me and had a blast roaming around and being a dog . I lost my German shepherd Tucker last year and he loved to travel with the road with me . I still have 2 companions left going to train my black and tan hound to be a service dog so I can keep happy and meet new people and not become a recluse again . Buster pulled me out of my shell after my wife died p

Hope all can be well at the vets. Our animals are sometimes closer to us than other humans.

Dean and Buster said:
Well BUSTER passed away today 16 year travel buddy he was a great service dog
I am very sorry to hear of the loss of you great friend and companion.

So sorry to hear about Buster. Sounds like you gave him a good life. Losing a pet friend is tough as we have lost a couple. Have Mike take you for a walk today.

It’s hard to lose your Buddy. Having others around can distract you but they don’t stop or prevent the pain and sadness of the loss. The walking was good.
I’m sorry