Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
travelaround said:
Hmmm... the last thing I want to do is get out of the house! LOL... it looks COLD out there! So I'm staying indoors with the heater on. I haven't planned my day yet. I think writing will happen.

Good morning, everyone!

I should start the countdown to my van. That's still probably at least 4 months away. I'm looking at the end of April or beginning of May.

It's never too early to start your countdown to awesomeness!  :)

No new snow here. Yet.

We've got sunshine and blue sky!

But . . . it is very cold. 21 degrees.

Good morning!

Coffee... :)

Off now, to do some blogging.

Ice on the windshield, and 15 degrees, but heading to Whitehouse Jamacia 89 degrees tomorrow morning (a whole week) for our 30th wedding anniversary.

Good Friday morning
cold here, waiting on this big storm to hit thru the weekend. not a fan of it one bit :)
easy simple day, sunny, nice right now so will get some stuff done and call it a day and relax thru most of it.

Good morning,

63 this morning with 2-5" forecast from 5PM to 5AM. Just North of us is 5-8". Kinda on the line here between the two. It was just getting a little dried out too:-( 50 tonight and 54 high tomorrow. Looks like Winter is on the way here.

ckelly78z said:
Ice on the windshield, and 15 degrees, but heading to Whitehouse Jamacia 89 degrees tomorrow morning (a whole week) for our 30th wedding anniversary.
Wishing you happiness & joy on your 30th Wedding Anniversary!

Friday morning and it is 38 and very light rain (Hot Springs, Ar.) don't plan on stepping outside until at least Monday.

Good morning.

Got 4 1/4" of rain overnight and 49* this morning. It may make 52*. Cloudy and dreary, clearing by Monday and colder.

Just bored.

Good Sat morning
another cold day, waiting on storm. like 5-8 or more? inches coming. but nice thing is temps go high the next day, it won't stay which is why I like my area of NC :)

Good morning everyone! I have switched from coffee to tea.

Another day for exciting possibilities. Looking forward to it.

Only 24 degrees outside, but no snow for another couple days, or so I hear.

Staying home through the holidays for my family then: outta this burg. Going to RTR and then? Let’s just see. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts