Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha John ya made me giggle on that
me too here, but I ain't. gonna do nothing today and smile while doing it but honestly I want to move move move but I think a nap is appropriate every now and then also...nap is calling my name instead of getting off my butt today :) :)

B and C I hope all is going ok in your corner of the world!! Just wishing ya a great day for all!

Hello everyone! Good morning . . . I'm back... the snowstorm came and left quickly. Snow is mostly melted now on my side of town but I went into the other side of town yesterday and there were still piles of snow. 33 degrees right now and I'm drinking tea. I have a long to-do list...

Good morning everyone!

Temperatures will be high 30s to low 40s today.

I'm getting my SUV serviced this morning and looking at two Class B RVs north of Chicago this afternoon.  :)

Happy Saturday!  :D

Alma

Good Sat Morning
snow almost gone, rain stopping, temps higher which is nice
all good here!

Good morning.

Rain passed and will have a couple of nice weather days before the rain comes back.. Wish I could get out of the house.

Good morning.
BIG SUN today....weeeee….
taking life easy, no fuss no muss day here

Good Tues morning
Sunny and milder. My kind of nice. No rain/snow or nasty. Feeling good with great weather LOL