Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WILD@HEART
Iirc, White Christmas was penned in Scottsdale, AZ. Understandable

And put to practical use in Viet Nam as it was the evacuation signal when broadcast! Some times fact is stranger than fiction! LOL!!!

Good morning from oh so not sunny, rainy Savannah GA
trip is great but working around weather
I do not ever want to come home, ohhh the nomad life is calling yet I can't do it just yet

Had a light coating of the white stuff in southern Utah this morning! Doesn't happen here often, only good part is watching it melt and run into the lake!

Hi there - good morning ... almost noon here...

Lots of white outside. It snowed 2 days ago and is not melting away... though the road is nearly cleared.

I guess we're in for it now.

Onward with plans for the new year!

No snow here in my part of Missouri just hang out still watching time go by.getting tired of the coldmissing Arizona and Texas

in rain in savannah on a trip
it is ok, better here than at home :)
good morning to everyone

Good morning,

Stayed up too late last night. Forty seven degrees this morning. More rain forecast for today and tomorrow. Seems to be one of the wettest years we had. This after a few years ago of a drought.

Good morning,

Sounds like the rain will stop for tonight. Yea! But this means that fireworks will be going off for a couple of hours afterwards:-( Interferes with my sleep!

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone!

27 degrees - but most of the snow melted because it was up in the 40's all weekend!

Nearly slipped on ice twice yesterday. I'm not a big fan of winter. When I start traveling in a few months, I will become a snowbird. Hopefully. :)