Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year to all :)

Good Morning. Dreary weather. Small things to get done, good day will happen tho!

Happy New Year!

Nobody posted to this thread on January 1 !? Were we busy? Distracted?

January 1 was my father's birthday.
He grew up in Pasadena, California.
When he was a child he believed the local "Rose Parade" was for his birthday!

Good morning.

Happy New Year

Another 2-4" of rain forecast for today on top of the 4" we got last week. Ugh. I like rain but this is ridiculous.

TA that was fun to read about your Dad....a kid would think that and glad he got a kick out of it :)
My b-day is 12-7. Mom wanted to name me Pearl and thank goodness Dad kicked in with NO WAY...heehee

rain is over the top this season definitely. mush underfoot stinks. I love dry and crunchy. desert is calling me for sure. I so want different than my southern areas on the east coast now. ugh

travelaround said:
Happy New Year!

Nobody posted to this thread on January 1 !? Were we busy? Distracted?

January 1 was my father's birthday.
He grew up in Pasadena, California.
When he was a child he believed the local "Rose Parade" was for his birthday!

Where I was ....working.  I make a seasonal holiday related product and  in the next few weeks after Christmas customers are still busy buying the kits I make. I guess the holiday spirit is still upon them. January 1st was a very busy day for my Etsy store. The men likely were watching games on TV but at least some of the women went shopping on the internet. Hooray for retail therapy. Of course for many the 1st day of the month is their payday and for others it is the last day of the month.

I did not mind working on New Years Eve and New Years day. Because some of my customers are in other countries orders were still coming in during the night. I am still working on those orders this morning but will be heading to the post office this afternoon to send them on their way.

rain again today.
my goodness :(
Good morning everyone! Enjoy your day!

Good morning,

Still raining here too. Supposed to stop later today and then nice cooler days for a little bit. Hang in there everybody.

all anyone can do B and C :) :) us weather crazy people like me are trying HA

Day 3 rain still. Hard. Pouring rain. OMG
Good morning. My life is waiting for a dry day now it seems :)

Good morning.
SUN, omg, SUN, what is that? HA
love the next weather days, way warmer and SUN!
believe me it matters a lot to this old gal :)