Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dean ya have me worried on that post. heart attack? Cause you are stuck in Missouri only? :) I hope there is nothing wrong with you and you are doing well!!!

Good morning all
Brrrr, waiting on possible snow/ice. Think we will get lucky and almost nothing so that will be good. easy day here.

Good morning,

Inch of rain (again) last night. Sixty three and sunny now. We'll see how long it lasts.

Sure wish I could get outta here. Feeling like what a caged animal must feel like.

Hang in there Dean. It is what I'm trying to do.

Dean, are you okay?

Good morning from Idaho . . .

No recent snow. Church today.

I'm also feeling caged in, while waiting to buy the van.

This too will pass.

Dean you are posting and I am glad you are doing fine!

No power. UGH, love gennys. So needed when needed :)

Good morning all
Brrr but sunny. Ice all melted.
Normal, easy, quiet cold day. it's a good thing here :)

smart. that is the beauty of the thing. use when you need it and not any other times and we can control our use for whatever our needs are. I love our genny on board our toyhauler. makes life so much easier while traveling all over.

Hey Dean. I feel for ya. We skirt freezing every night in SE NM. I'm already looking forward to spring. Just keep repeating, It will warm soon. It will warm soon. Eventually it will come true.

Howdy dwellers have a great day sitting here in frozen Missouri weighting for the next power outage  glad I have the dog this job

Good morning,

Bet your friend is glad you have the generator. The cold (low 30's) will get here Saturday but the skies will clear for a couple of days of no rain. Might be able to see the Lunar eclipse Sunday night. Last one until May 2021.

Latest posts