Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dean and Buster said:
Stuck in Missouri till October I hope.  Massive heart attack

You know you are a die hard van dweller when you are checking out the ambulance for conversion possibilities while strapped to the gurney. Best wishes on getting back in the swing of things!     ~crofter

Almost forgot: Weather report from Oregon is rain, wind and trees falling. Don't forget your chainsaw if coming this way. Warm winter this year, mostly lows in the 40s west of the mountains and no snow below 3000 feet, so far.

Good morning all,

Nothing new to report. Had high of 73 yesterday, rain and 40 this morning. Cooler temps for the next couple of weeks.

Wanting to get out of here so bad.

Good morning Dean. I'm still here but still want to be gone.

Are you healing OK? Getting out for your frigid walks:)

Great blue shy day today after the fog lifted - but only 35 degrees. Brrr     ~crofter

Good morning,

Fifty here now with clear skies. Had a small rain overnight.

Ordered a few things in for my next outing, whenever that may be. Keeps my spirits up somewhat.

I hear ya Dean. Thank goodness my folks moved from Iowa when I was young. Snow shoveling or blowing (if you got the money) doesn't appeal to me in the least. Up North you have to shovel and mow. Mowing isn't too bad but is hot during Summer.

good morning
sad about Mox.
living life to fullest today and every day as I normally do.
sunny but super Brrr...sun can fake one out for sure. Sun means warmth to me but nope, not all the time.

Latest posts