Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning. You're up in the wee hours. Hey, at least we are on the right side of the grass!

Live every day to the max  :)

Eventually is a big word for me these days. What I used to do now eventually gets done after a lot of breaks and rest stops.      ~crofter

Good news. Is it about Spring time there? February is our coldest and wettest month usually.

Well, the rain is over for a short while with temps in the 70's and lows in the 50's except for tonight, 40's. Glad it is clearing up some. I have some company's coming by to give quotes for gutters on our addition today and tomorrow. Need them badly.

Good morning dwellers going to be sunny and 51 degrees here in my part of Missouri.  And I get to go to the cardiologist that's in my world for today have a great day dwellers

morning. Here's hoping for a good visit. Gonna be mid 60's and sunshine here for a change.

Good morning. Hope the checkup went well. Pretty day today and tomorrow, then the rain returns for a week.