Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning! -9 and Sunny in Mpls St.Paul this morning. Forecast for -30 tonight! Yikes

Good morning,

Warmed up here and will be in mid 70's next week. Along with the warm air? You guessed it, more rain. Rain for the foreseeable future. Ugg!

Snow place like home! A foot or so, more or less, although I prefer less.     ~crofter

Good morning dean,

Haven't heard from you in awhile. Was just thinking I needed to poke you from this thread to see how you are doing besides the bad weather we both are experiencing. It's looking like you will get out before I do. I am just sitting here wasting away:-(

I am releasing my self in October living with a friend costs me more money than living in the van and trailer and drives me crazy.

I am releasing my self in October living with a friend costs me more money than living in the van and trailer and drives me crazy.

How big is your trailer, a cargo or a travel trailer? I love having the van, but I am finding out that it is a mild weather vehicle and not great in really severe weather. We used to have a 22 foot Kit, and that was great even in winter conditions.   ~crofter

Latest posts