Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I despise snow being raised Northern and after getting a taste of NO snow in my life being Southern now, wow, something I would never want again. Avoid at all costs LOL

Yep D N B. It’s snowing like crazy and cooling off. Time to start the woodstove. Something comforting about it snowing and having to be careful you don’t get the house too warm. Take care dwellers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steakchaser said:
Yep D N B. It’s snowing like crazy and cooling off. Time to start the woodstove. Something comforting about it snowing and having to be careful you don’t get the house too warm. Take care dwellers

feel for ya in that snow!

Good morning
rain here. yuk. easy day will happen

Good morning ... we have no inches of snow on the ground. Only a few patches of white left. The weather people lead me to expect rain and/or snow for the rest of the week. It should start this afternoon. So, that's the weather report from North Idaho! I need to devise a plan for my day now. Hope you all are happy and doing well.

The pack and I are doing well slowly the snow is melting the street is a sheet of ice .so I will stay at a friend's place and stay off the road .

In Ohio, 1-2" of snow with really slipper parking lots/sidewalks. I need to head South.

Good morning. I want to thank my parents (both now deceased) for moving to NE Texas when I was 7. I would rather mow the grass than have to shovel snow AND mow the grass like we did in Iowa.

I moved to SE Texas in the 70's. Trying to figure out why I never moved from here. Those 90+ degree days with 90% humidity are murder. I was hoping to be gone during my retirement years but it hasn't worked too well so far.

I retired in 2017 and came back to Kansas city Missouri for doctor's appointments and had a massive heart attack i am aiming for October 2019 to get back on the road