Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Friday morn
ate a lot of crab legs, yum

brrrr. skies getting dark. windy. pop in and out sun, hope it stays.

Hi dwellers sitting here in Missouri for the winter. Having coffee with the dogs sleeping nothing really going on have a great day

Calvin and Hobbes
ch930517.gif

http://3e.org/feeds/ch/93/ch930517.gif

Good morning
misty rain made icicles hanging from the porch rail. Ugh. Despise winter.

Good morning,

Another pretty day after rain yesterday. Coffee made and drank, breakfast made and ate. Sitting here slowly wasting away. I am not getting the exercise I need. I gained 5 pounds since I got back at the end of September. Just sitting here taking care of DW and basically doing nothing is taking a toll on me. Getting harder to get up from the chair.

Sorry to hear that, Brian. . . . I'd say apartment life isn't good for my health either. I need to get out on the road... time to see about buying a van.

Good morning anyway...

It got very snowy here in North Idaho overnight. 36 degrees... with a high of 39 today.

There are some advantages to apartment life (like double paned windows and a good heating system) but ... no mobility.

winter socks me down into lazy and sluggy and miserable. I am very hot weather sun person. omg I can't wait for roaming total freedom. I won't be in cooler weather ever freakin' again as soon as I can help it :) Many of us are stagnant and when that road calls....

Good Sunday morning
kinda cloudy but a lot more mild temps which is nice
do nothing day again

Good morning.

Great day here, 66 degrees this morning and sunshine while it lasts.

My sister and BIL are stopping by this evening on their way back to Georgia. They will spend the night in a hotel nearby as this house is full of people. They were visiting their kids up near Ft. Worth and decided to take the southern route back home (I-10). Haven't seen them in at least two years.

Hello vandwellers and potential vandwellers... lovely cold misty day with snow on the field but not in the street so I'm going to church, at least, that is the plan. Good morning, everyone!