Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got snow before Christmas last year and we have already had a snow flurry here this year. It does get down into the lower 20's here with an occasional foray into the teen's.

This will make the third year in a row I've missed the RTR with its' better weather. I sure miss catching up with the friend's I've made there. I think there were about 75 people at the first one I went to. Now they're so dang big it is not quite as much fun. The partiers ruin it for me because they are so loud and stay up way too late. The good news is they don't get up early. Wish there was quite time after 10 and before 7.

I think there were over 2 thousand at the last one I was at. Too many people for sure. I don't do crowds well.

Let them drag you around for a while. It will be good for all of you :)

Maybe there could be a second type of RTR for people who don't like crowds. Limit attendance to 100 people. I'd love to meet up with the people regularly on this forum. (mainly/only)

I decided not to go to WRTR or RTR this January because I don't have the van yet and the car/tent idea poses too many problems for me.

Good morning, everyone . . . sunny here with blue sky; a balmy 32 degrees . . . glad I'm not out in it.

The RTR is where you meet and find your road friends. A lot of the attendees have never been on this website. I want to go but still can't. I want to see my old caravan crowd again.

Almost 5am now and morn is here.
not as Brrr out there

good morning all

TA I so get ya on smaller crowds. When we hit the RTR we will be one of those way way way way off and out of the crowd. I can't take it anymore. Nothing is worth getting into crowds for me ever again :)

Hi all dwellers have a great day 630 am here in my part of Missouri  going to charge the batteries on the trailer again today.

Hi all dwellers have a great day 630 am here in my part of Missouri  going to charge the batteries on the trailer again today.