Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I was just looking at states with assistance. Seems the patient must have less than six months to live AND be mentally competent. This leaves out dementia.

and yet as we humans we can't go there in thinking about what a life cycle should be 'deemed' appropriate. Very sad situation for humanity actually and a very hard subject to address.

I know the feeling, mine are so used to running free they forget I'm not as fast as they are. But we all get a workout! Lol.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Good morning.

I slept until 6 this morning and just finished my pot of coffee.

Supposed to stop raining today but it will return Wednesday. And just a few years ago we were in a drought.

Me too.  When on the road I go to bed about 10 or so and am up around 5.  Seems I can only sleep for about 7 hours.  If I roll over and go back to sleep, I end up being dizzy for a little while when I get up  :s :huh: :(   I really like waking up before dawn and watching nature wake up while drinking my coffee.  It's just a great way to start the day for me.