Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have learned from the best and years of camping my self I still have my tent from 30 year's ago. Well having coffee hanging out with the dogs and the roommate so let's all have a great day dwellers

so do I Dean. Back when life was insane hectic and hard as hell each day doing a full time job and very large farming operation with livestock and crops etc--life was batshi* crazy. Now I remind myself every day I do every single thing simple and easy. I even enjoy saying I am doing just that now HA

Good morning,

That is cold. 59 here in SE Texas this morning. Rain forecast for this afternoon (grrr) and tomorrow. Still waiting for at least a week without rain.

Coffee has been finished and another day doing very little. I sit here and can feel my muscles atrophying. I need to get out of here but stuck just like you.

I enjoy simple and easy . Most of my camping gear came from thrift stores I finely got a new sleeping bag last road trip 2017 2018.

At least you have a relatively short time frame for getting out. Mine could be from 1 to 3 or more years. Dementia is not a graceful or dignified disease. The wife in her lucid moments is already ready to check out. Maybe we need to move to one of the states that provide a way out. Texas sure ain't one of them and the Dr's with their cause no harm do cause harm...

ahh, B&C that is such a toughie to have to deal. We all should have rights about end of life point blank. Yet another freedom they take from us to do it with dignity and grace. We have no control over so much in our lives, you would think an end game should be our personal control.

I lost my wife 6 years ago she was 11 years older than me and watched her go down hill in 3 years and she was gone thats what put me back into what I understand

I lost my wife 6 years ago she was 11 years older than me and watched her go down hill in 3 years and she was gone thats what put me back into what I understand

So sorry Dean. Everyone here wishes it was over. We've been married for 41 years. Losing a partner is tough. I feel like I have already lost her.

yes I agree but I wasn't talking that kind of control. dignity, grace, and an out when needed that is a society approved and humane and thoughtful situation from one of compassion/understanding and natural life cycles etc. and more is what I am heading at. Sorry. I didn't mean..... in any way.