Girls Room: women's rv forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waverider1987

Reaction score
So I joined the facebook pages from the sticky post above, but i also wanted to join this other women's website forum but am having problems registering.  Where is has the security question "What is the name of this forum, no capital letters no spaces", i can't seem to get it right.  I've tried every combination of the forum name possible but it's just not working ,and when i clicked on contact it said link not responding.  Is anyone a member of that forum who can help me out, i'm talking about this one http://www.womenrv.com/forum/

I am a member but haven't been very long and don't know the website very well. It didn't have that question when I registered. What exactly are you typing in for the forum name?

womenrv would be my best guess

I was trying to figure out how to get to a board administrator, but can't figure out even after logging in. I see that sometimes they shut down the new registrations. I have had that on other small forums which it appears to be and eventually, you can get registered. If I find a way to contact someone, I'll ask. The site administrator hasn't logged in since 2014 so I didn't think that would be a worthwhile contact.

I located a way to contact a moderator and sent her a message telling her that you were having a problem trying to get registered and asked if she knew what might be the issue. When/If I hear back, I'll let you know.

I heard from the mod there and it is difficult to describe to her what I am talking about so I copied and pasted the problem to another email. She says the process is a two step process which includes posting an introduction before you can post in other areas and when you post your intro, it won't be seen until it goes through the moderators. She said no one is waiting to be registered but since you can't get past the security question, there wouldn't be. I'll let you know if it gets figured out.