Can There Only Be One?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highlander

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Steve and my goal is to ease into a better lifestlye and living standard. Thanks to Bob and others on Youtube it is becoming a reality. I drive a used Toyota Highlander Hybrid, with it I have the freedom to travel affordably with some comfort. The midrow seats were removed and a crude plywood platform was added to allow me to sleep on a 4 inch foam Japanese folding mattress. I get a great nights sleep and am really quite comfortable. The Highlander does start the engine every now and then to maintain the battery for climate control but very little gas is used. Anyway, I'm excited to join the forum and be part of the community.

Hi HIghlander!! pretty cool ride you got there! Welcome Steve.

Welcome Highlander to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

of the clan MacLeod? Lol...had the urge to buy a Highlander when they first came out just for that cred

Hi. I am new too. I wanted a van and ended up with a travel trailer. I will use a lot of gas.  Uhhh. Oh well, can’t change now. Lol. Hope to meet you at RTR.......Sara