1993 Ford Club Wagon (Juanita born again)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huckaby's Recreational Vehicle Salvage, 1293 NW 50 Highway, Holden Mo., 64040 816-850-4155

This one is actually near family, so might be able to hit them up soon!! Thanks! Hope you're feeling okay!

:) Hey You!  Looks like you can go to town on window tinting and maybe find some parts too.

Is it raining or flooding where you are at?  I know there are at least 5 members in MO and I've wondered about you guys.  I saw a brief weather video of a blizzard this weekend in KS and OK.  I've been back south so long I've forgotton about April and May snows.  I hope the bad weather missed  members in TX, not everyone there made it.  Canton was hit really bad and I used to have folks in that area and also did business there.

When it dries out here I intend to get in the back lot of a paint and body shop that has a GMC hightop conversion sitting there.  I'm having trouble hooking up with the owner.

Jewellann

Abuelaloca thanks for asking. I'm on day 4 here in a rehab hospital in Nashville. I'm making progress everyday and am very happy to say I can get to the bathroom alone with a walker [emoji1]

The leg looks gross with lots of staples but already feels much more stable with the rod in it than the plates I had, and subsequently, broke. I don't know how long they want to keep me so I've requested some of my crafting stuff from my sis who is coming down from Kentucky today. All in all it's very good news!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Txjaybird said:
  Is it raining or flooding where you are at?  I know there are at least 5 members in MO and I've wondered about you guys.

Definitely flooding all around here! Some folks couldn't get out of their driveways because of flooding. I, on the other hand, am upstream, so off to work I go!

No progress here. I took a little trip out to the Rockies and it just cemented my dream of being able to travel freely this great country of ours! I'm hoping to get really, really serious about getting things done now! I think most of the rain is over...

I just came back today and was looking for you, glad you're still here and just out traveling!!

Thank you!! I hope to get caught up with the last week's posts while I'm back at work this week!! I missed this crazy forum more than anything!

Totally get that, I've left many forums in the past, never to return, but this one seems to grab you.

Holy cow! Do we have the same van? Mine was a wheelchair van also. What is Jaunita?

She definitely looks a lot like mine! Nice! We will have bounce ideas off one another!

Definitely excited to see how close Carmon and Juanita are!! I hope to get serious on getting the floor out next!

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot... Oh uh... no... small update, though!!  :D

Finished a few more reflectix window coverings... only one barn door left to cover. I've decided I'm going to glue some fabric to the insides of these for my own viewing pleasure!

Received a huge pry bar to work on getting that flooring up soon! (Hopefully this coming weekend)

Got the high top sealed where I think it's leaking above the side windows on both sides! It's supposed to rain the next few days, so I'll definitely find out if that was the issue!!!

Not much, but just enough to keep me from sinking into a yucky "I wanna get out of here but can't" funk!!

AbuelaLoca said:
Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot... Oh uh... no...

Careful there, I do know the rest of that line.......... :p
Nice update. Be careful with that large bar too.

Ah man, you're working on my pipedream todo item - the flooring! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think she was referring to the covered windows so you can't tell what she wore....... and that poor girl in the song was so confused.

One  word of advice.  When you get real mad at the floor, try not to break anything you will regret.  :p  One day I will show you my floor rebuild.  :blush:

I thought that was what the big tools were for! Just beat it with the hammer until it gives! LOL!!!

I am actually worried about it tho! Not what I'll find underneath because some rust after 24 is expected, but whether the floor is so glued down I can't get it out of there... Was tempted to leave it, but my daughter convinced me I wouldn't be happy with a warped and possibly moldy floor!