You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Txjaybird said:
:huh:  I ain't right cuz little girls don't get arc eye watching the welders in Papa's shop even after being told repeatedly 
        "you're gonna put your eyes out"

I ain't right cuz I shot my husband in the butt with a BB gun while he was Peeing with the bathroom door open
          He had fair warning

I ain't right cuz I like to dance outside at night to foot stomping Delta Blues and Rock-A-Billy

I really think I'm O.K.........I have been told thru the years that I ain't right on more than one occassion by others
          Like they know??

Jewellann

You are just too cool for words, gal!! LOL

Blanch has been a YARC member forever. I don’t understand your photo of Bigfoot

Me neither.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Bigfoots are out there, just look for extra large combat boot prints. They are smart creatures and caught on years ago when the army did training in the woods that boots do come in their size and could be captured in the wild.

I am the mother of 'bigfoot" he wears size 15 shoes. Got length from his dad and the width of his EEE feet from me. He was born in Alaska, my mother nicknamed him Toklot after the giant grizzly because as a baby he growled a lot :)
But since he wears combat boots, the only ones he could find in his size, no one has been able to track him down. They are too busy looking for footprints from a bare foot. He does have short legs and a very long back and arms and he has long hair and a beard. If you see him, don't shoot him just lend him your phone so he can call home.

Planning on leaving eastern Arizona tomorrow and heading to the quartzite area. Would like to stop in on the YARC camp and check it out. Funny Google Maps show Magic Circle but not YARC Camp. I guess Google Maps draw the line at being ain’t right but not being nekkid.

Last time I tattled on where YARC camp is, Cammalu pointed her rig in my direction and floored the gas pedal. Maybe just stay in the MC, you might like it, :).

Cammalu already gave me her blessings a few posts back. Besides I am little bit inhibited to find a comfort zone at MC.

Interesting, you got her blessings but she didn't tell where to go. Interesting.

Cammalu said:
Blanch has been a YARC member forever. I don’t understand your photo of Bigfoot
Hello everyone!  In her post, rvpopeye requested a point, so I sent her a point, and it is pictured above, and easy to find in Quartzite. From now on and forever more that will be known as rvpopeye's point, and if you ever wonder what the point is, well there it is. The Big Foot in that picture is not visible due to camera focus on the point. It's OK if you missed the point, hope the explanation helps. However, the special picture of Bigfoot by Blanche is in the thread posted above (post number 4). As I explained, could not post it here due to 404 error.    ~crofter

Hmmm, I see a toe wearing a flipflop in the lower left of that other picture. The foot is somewhat smaller than the flipflop. Bigfoot must have a companion goes by "Lilfoot". Or maybe I just ain't right, again.

And that would be Dome Rock in the middle of the latest picture?

maki2 said:
Bigfoots are out there, just look for  extra large combat boot prints. They are smart creatures and caught on years ago when the army did training in the woods that boots do come in their size and could be captured in the wild.

I am the mother of 'bigfoot"  he wears size 15 shoes. Got length from his dad and the width of his EEE feet from me. He was born in Alaska, my mother nicknamed him Toklot after the giant grizzly because as a baby he growled a lot :)
Too funny! Sounds like he is one of the friendly ones.   ~crofter

Qxxx said:
Hmmm, I see a toe wearing a flipflop in the lower left of that other picture. The foot is somewhat smaller than the flipflop. Bigfoot must have a companion goes by "Lilfoot". Or maybe I just ain't right, again.

And that would be Dome Rock in the middle of the latest picture?
Good eye Qxxx! A Bigfoot sighted far south of their range - in Quartzite, altho all I can see is a couple toes I will take your word for it. I do not know the names of the geological features in the pic, but sounds like you do. I was lost at the time I found rvpopeye's point.     ~crofter

From the looks of that picture you were very close to Old Yuma Road. Did you find it? It's a good dirt road heading south.

You said were in La Posa "North Tyson Wash", which is on the west side of Hwy 95. Cammalu said there are toilets in La Posa "North" which is on the east side of Hwy 95, just north of La Posa South. Have you been over there?

JFTHOI, you may be interested to also check out Rainbow Acres, which is south (to the left) of the hills in your picture. But you have to go west out Dome Rock Rd, and around to the south. A crofter might settle down there, :).
33.615026, -114.261177

Qxxx said:
 close to Old Yuma Road. Did you find it? ... also check out Rainbow Acres....
I found Old Yuma Road, but my exploring was on foot due to the soft sand. There were some cars whizzing by so must have improved some past where I was. I did not go into La Posa North altho stopped to say hi to the host there. I got a freebee for my visit due to no gov forms available to charge me money. I will have to check out Rainbow Acres next time I am down there. I looked at land in Pahrump also on that trip. Pahrump is very scenic, but getting built up with houses. I was also lost in Pahrump a few times and never found the caravan, but I found other places. Hence the sticky for free maps.    ~crofter

[video=youtube]

came to ask HDR about my blower fan so thought,lets stir the pot a little

YARC t-shirts on sale now https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KMPJLJJ

i get a couple$$$ from them,or Blanch can keep it and buy something for the camp,i dont know she made up the shirts

click the website button,bottom left,join,find a Blacktank post,click donate and make me rich

i should have way more likes,at least more than poopeye,he aint right

Crofter and Qzzz there is a cool spot with a little cave and many petroglyphs and grinding stones just off of Yuma Rd very near the LTVA

If you ever are out that way and want to see I’ll be glad to take you. It’s within walking distance from the main rd but better seen with the ATV

You can probably find it on a map

Cam, I assume the cave you are referring to is in those nearby hills lining across crofter's picture. All those dirt roads are jeep roads no doubt.

Sounds like "popeye's point" will be lost like the famous Dutchman's mine, due to crofter being lost at the time. Another legend of the forgotten west.

It’s right in Tyson’s wash.

I tried to look it up for coordinates and couldn’t find it. I can take anyone out there that would like to see it. It’s a nice little trip. There are some old stone cabins in the desert not very far from there also.

cac501bff532cb1bf75310e8100c7bab.jpg