You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a town by that name but the cutoff road doesn't run into it, just to another road that does.

Weiner, AR  How does a guy tell a gal that he lives in Weiner or is from Weiner (NOT)?

TN has some really good names, like Difficult, TN, Defeated, TN or my favorite, Nameless, TN. I'd just love to say to someone in response to "Where ya from?" "Nameless."

However, if one names a place, it is no longer nameless.

We have a No Creek Baptist Church here... where did they ever get a name like that I wonder.

Probably an advertising gimmick by the church to let people know they wouldn't have to wade the creek to get baptized! They probably got one of them fancy bathtubs and wanted people to know! LOL!!!

I was shopping at the Goodwill today and found myself a Halloween costume to wear out to the coffee shop on Thursday.

It wasn't in the costume section but maybe it should have been. I just need to add a fleece hat and suspend some of those feathered cat wand toys from the hat.  Crazy Cat Lady fleece Hoody jacket. All those eyes staring at them, the people around me ought to be plenty creeped out by my costume :D Anyone who wears such a jacket in public obviously just ain't right.
crazy cat lady.JPG

Attachments

• crazy cat lady.JPG
    crazy cat lady.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 13
maki2 said:
I was shopping at the Goodwill today and found myself a Halloween costume to wear out to the coffee shop on Thursday.

It wasn't in the costume section but maybe it should have been. I just need to add a fleece hat and suspend some of those feathered cat wand toys from the hat.  Crazy Cat Lady fleece Hoody jacket. All those eyes staring at them, the people around me ought to be plenty creeped out by my costume :D Anyone who wears such a jacket in public obviously just ain't right.
Ya..thats great! Super creative. Simple things are great

Maki
I'd think twice before trick or treating the streets in that outfit....
You'll probably get run over.

rvpopeye said:
If I ever give out a trophy ?hmmm ?uhhhhh ?nope , not happening.
popeye, unless I ain't right as is my norm, I think you missed the confession in post #2128 of crofter having read the entire thread. Or maybe I misinterpreted what was being said, also my norm.

rvpopeye said:
Maki
I'd think twice before trick or treating the streets in that outfit....
You'll probably get run over.
Thanks for making me laugh :D

Sometimes I'm not around here much , other times might pop in several times a day.
I'm surprised The Nominator didn't bring it up over in never never land.....
Crofter
You may add 1/2 ROOIRIA to your signature line.
You now know it all ,,, well almost 1/2 , but you're properly prepared for more without fear of the UNKNOWN !
If you seek the "Full Monty Badge" you'll have to use what you have learned so far to guide yourself to true enlightenment (whatever that means...).

Good luck ! YARC isn't just one thread there , it be in all of 'em !!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

T W O h s,,,,MD.

And ain't that the half of it! So was it a gust of mountain wind, the wild man the indian lady told me about, or Bigfoot??     ~crofter

0.5 ROOIRIA

Hmmmmmmmmm........... HDR ?
Yup ! makes sense now.

(You owe me one rate point for that information.....)

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

I am enclosing this special photo of Bigfoot by Blanche (who takes pictures of EVERYTHING) along with your point, and hereby nominate Blanche if she is not already a YARC member, just for taking this photo.  404 error is preventing me from posting Blanche's photo, but you can find it on the below thread. Actual proof.  I have a different photo for you of your point, but there is a Big Foot right next to it, almost as good.  ~crofter

https://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30917

View attachment 24814

0.5 ROOIRIA