You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annie W said:
Nor did I know of another Forum where a "camp counselor" ridicules... another person before they even arrive there. Please explain.
Too

You've piqued my curiosity now. If you're talking about the same person I think you are, I'd like to know what the heck you are talking about?
  For the record, I have never seen her type an unkind word about "anybody!" Please clear that up for me?

Someone has clearly misunderstood the intentions of this thread. Rather than spoil the humor found here, perhaps it would be better to drop it.

Actually I understand the innocent humorous :) FUN-nature of this thread just fine.

There's just a mis-understanding that I think can be Cleared-up pretty quick. :)

sephson said:
Are you sure you wouldn't rather just spread some White Out over that part of the screen? :angel:

So I'm late to this party!  If you wuz talkin' 'bout white out over my previous screen/post you'd be better off with recommending a 5 gallon bucket of KILZ.   Save your receit 'cuz when it doesn't cover well enough and I keep showing back up you can get a refund :D   :p

Jewellann

I hereby nominate jimindenver for membership and the immediate award of a flying manure spreader.

Txjaybird said:
So I'm late to this party!  If you wuz talkin' 'bout white out over my previous screen/post you'd be better off with recommending a 5 gallon bucket of KILZ.   Save your receit 'cuz when it doesn't cover well enough and I keep showing back up you can get a refund :D   :p

Jewellann

Or I could just "borrow" some from the paint shop at work. :angel:

Sephson.....Sounds like a plan to me.  :D I'm always looking for a way to save money.

Jewellann

If anybody is to be criticized please let it be me! I'm so used to it and have such fun watching people make an attempt to ruffle me feathers! Ye see frogs ain't got feathers ye fool!

bullfrog said:
If anybody is to be criticized please let it be me!  I'm so used to it and have such fun watching people make an attempt to ruffle me feathers! Ye see frogs ain't got feathers ye fool!

Frogs ain't got no feathers but many have succumbed to leg pulling.  :s

HELLO ... Hello .... hello .... ECHO .... Echo .... echo .... :)
Sorry ... just thought I'd pop in to say hi.  Acoustics in this room are spectacular!  :D
db
~

... it's still evolving. :)
But, it's chapters thus far have already been told elsewhere in this forum. My Path to NoMadness ...
I "popped in" here because someone PM'd me and suggested I take a look.
Sorry if I woke you ... :)
db
~

Hey NoMad !
Looks like I missed ya.......

I'm juggling several YARC chapters and don't remember my last log on here .
Guess it's been a couple of months since you posted !
But I do check , and you're right about the echo in here , I'm not sure if I hear crickets , peeper frogs or if it's just the ringing in my ears.....
(Also had to look for my password due to CRS disease)

As HDR said , we're looking for stories of why you think you belong in the YARC. Your tale of "Ain't Rightness" so to speak.
Read back through the thread to see many more.
Betchya ya can't read just one !

Well, I'm clearly not right. Just ask the people over on that thread about getting rid of a dog.

I don't like that: getting RID of a dog... oh, it just sounds too harsh. I would rephrase that as "re-homing a dog" ...

Anyhow, once again, I'm not right. Too compassionate, or caring, and sometimes, not toward the right people at the right time.

travelaround said:
Well, I'm clearly not right. Just ask the people over on that thread about getting rid of a dog.

I don't like that: getting RID of a dog... oh, it just sounds too harsh. I would rephrase that as "re-homing a dog" ...

Anyhow, once again, I'm not right. Too compassionate, or caring, and sometimes, not toward the right people at the right time.

I'm agreeing with TravelAround. I hope we're better than this...? If not- travel on...

Some creds to get in. story so ya'll know I ain't right.

I ain't right. No denial for me as the entire population ain't right in any way yet the pretend they are normal? What the heck is up with that? I mean I ain't right I say the truth, I ain't right yet so many can't even fathom saying the truth about themselves. The ain't right group has it pegged right. Which is why I am always right! But being right about ain't being right is the right thing, so can one still qualify for the group? If you say nope ya can't then ya ain't right cause you are in denial, thereby pretending you are right, then you ain't right anyway.....geez darn this right and ain't right is rough ya know...HA HA

I kinda do opposite of most.
People love sleeping late, I am so early am riser and bed early person. I party after lunch cause hell that is my happy hour time. Happy hour time is after 5? Who wrote that 'right crap'? Not me, happy hour is whenever the heck ya want to make it.

I love water. I swim when others won't. Ain't no critter in the water stopping me. Someone says they saw a shark up the beach, I still go in. We see gators while kayaking, ain't stopping me from pulling over to shore and taking a dip. Guy says up the beach they saw about a 4 ft shark cruising the shallow areas and I say hell I am 5'8, I am taller than that thing, I can take it on. Whatever. People say it ain't right to do the wrong thing...what's the wrong thing? Ain't right the rights tell ya what is right when they are clearly wrong about all of it :)

age 43, 9 mos preggo with my one and only kid late in life, 2 weeks from popping out a kid and I am at the barn unloading 70 lb bales of hay for my horses. 300 bales to be put up for winter on that load. Yea took me like 1 hr longer to get'er done. Others flipped, you ain't right doing that in your condition? Condition? Ain't dying ya know. No disease here. Feel great, why not do what makes you feel good to do? Everyone told me I ain't right on that one, pfffft, whatever. Called me crazy HA

Ain't right. I want total freedom and give the nose thumbing gesture to everyone. Tired of people to the max. Tired of the right things to do and heck I apparently never did anything right for any of them so at this point I might as well embrace the ain't right in me and I am coming out of the closet and stating in a bold voice I AIN'T RIGHT and all can just shove it at that point :) :) I think that not being right also is when you say screw other's 'feelings'---omg freakin' feelings! who cares ya know? I sure don't. ugh and that makes me ain't right....too bad I tell ya. Let other's care cause at this point I ain't been right but trying to fake being right and now I embrace the ain't right in me.

ain't right vs right. makes for a heck of a paragraph to read when you are trying to get your point across....heehee….

this old post popped up and I fit right in with being ain't right :)