You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wrong ("Ain't Right")on so many levels................
Wrong on so many levels.jpg

That one right thing amounts to nothing in the scheme of things.
Kinda like you installing someone's solar.....
China solar 1.jpg

Would you share the brand of that "Ain't Right" computer that you caught smoking (in the bathroom?)?
What are your plans to punish it ?
(I have spare power supply that might fit )

And remember ....Don't sweat the small stuff. and EVERYTHING is small stuff........

Attachments

• Wrong on so many levels.jpg
    Wrong on so many levels.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 11
  • China solar 1.jpg
    China solar 1.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 10
I spelled the name of it using phonics.  Sound it out.   :D The new power supply came in today.  Now my only worry is the black screen of death.

Install solar yes.  Wash those panels...Oh hell no!  

The most aint right thing in the world is the fact that the person with the dirtiest job gets paid the least.

Stand by for a new award of gigantic stature.

05fe6a00f624d825768f5f12af67c45d.jpg

The Badgenator mimicking Injun Joe

I have been looking for a suitable award for the Wierd Gactic Overload, Poop Eye The Pie Eating Rat.  He Who Must Be Confused.  It took a journey of more than a day,  and placing myself in great danger.... (She Who Must Be Obeyed was driving!) 

But I Got ONE!   :-/ 

A full sized CRAPDUSTER!   :D  

I had to outwit donut eating cops, in a 50's Nash Rambler, and the biggest angry bird ever.

So heres to you, our Pie Rat Wannabe Unlevel Wierd Overloaded creater of this shameful mess we call a club.  

I, The Stinkin Badginator, award you the biggest load of crap I could find, and the wagon it flew in on. 

We all cover our face in shame at being associated.

Attachments

• rambler cop.jpg
    rambler cop.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 12
  • angry bird.jpg
    angry bird.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 10
  • fms 1.jpg
    fms 1.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 11
  • fms2.jpg
    fms2.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 11
OH my Goshk !
An honor like this only comes once in a lifetime (I HOPE).

BUT , as I look at the pic of that Flying Manure Spreader ("CRAPDUSTER") and the only thing I see that might be falling from it's rear end is..........................the Badgernator ! :rolleyes:
(Must be an oversight in photo composition)

Long live the Crapduster , The most "Ain't Right" thing on wings !
Inspiration for our most coveted award EVER (until we find something else)...........

And I add another award to my list . :p :p :p :p

T W O h s,,,,P. O.

looks like me and the badginator are on the same diet :angel:

I, Monkeyfoot and The Nominator hereby nominate Highdesertranger aka Wayward Prospector for a stinking badge for somehow having such a mind so firmly entrenched in the gutter that he associates some kind of chemical that hardens liquids to what the "blue pill" does to unmentionable other parts.

Proof:

cd36382115a1bbb964a8949bcbc2ce72.jpg

Scott7022 said:
Always room in DAClub for a man that can carry half a dozen donuts and two cups of black coffee.

If he can do that I'm selling tickets!

Well...it took me a little while.

Got about two more years building my rig and I couldn't figure a place for it inside that wasn't going to be disrupted.

What to do?

And then I saw it, hell, I see it every day. My tool box!

I'll be dipping into this thing a jillion times before I hit the road. 

It's the perfect place to remind me I just ain't right.

IMG_1991-L.jpg

Thanks, Cammalu!

Ok, I FINALLY did it, I just read through all 142 pages of this thread!!! Admittingly, it took me a few sittings!! You know what I learned, you guys and gals just aint right!!

Glad i'm normal, at least almost normal, well a little bit normal, ok barely normal, not normal?, I think I saw what normal was once and decided to go the other way.

ERLH YIPEEEEE. You get an award and I don't remember what it isssss? The Badgenator will be on it no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HDR
I really don't know the context that the Nominator quoted you from.
Sooooooooo............one-a-deeeze is your award !
confirmed and awarded T W O h s,,,,P. O. :p

The LOOK ---disgusted-face.jpeg

Attachments

• The LOOK ---disgusted-face.jpeg
    The LOOK ---disgusted-face.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 7
ERLH
For your determination to totally waste your time.
I bestow upon you.
The Royal Order Of I Read It All
ROOIRIA
And your very own "Stinkin' Badge"
Confirmed !
Badgernator , make it official.

You've just been inducted into this group of supreme beings known as the "Ain't Right"!
Be sure to look for the upcoming film epic "The Night Of The "Ain't Right" coming soon to a theater near you !

T W O h s,,,,P.O.

Attachments

• Stinkin Badge.jpg
    Stinkin Badge.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 7
Every Road Leads Home said:
Ok, I FINALLY did it, I just read through all 142 pages of this thread!!!  Admittingly, it took me a few sittings!!   You know what I learned,  you guys and gals just aint right!!  

Glad i'm normal, at least almost normal, well a little bit normal, ok barely normal, not normal?, I think I saw what normal was once and decided to go the other way.
I, THE STINKIN BADGINATOR, as the (official?) presenter of consideration, humiliation, and giver of names that reflect the true personalitiy of the reciever... award you, Every Road Leads Home, with the confusing award of ROYAL ORDER OF I READ IT ALL.  (ROOIRIA)  as well as a name that you will agree reflects the condition os your psychie.  ABBY NORM.  (ABNormal has been taken)  You belong here, and we welcome you.

As is required by our nominator, She Who Must Be Obeyed, you are to make a speech that includes another example of unique not rightness.  PM your address to her and recieve your badge.  (Cammalu) Monkeyfoot. 

On a persoal note, I have a question.  What is normal?

Attachments

• stinkin badge 2.jpg
    stinkin badge 2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 6
rvpopeye said:
HDR
I really don't know the context that the Nominator quoted you from.
Sooooooooo............one-a-deeeze is your award !
confirmed and awarded  T W O h s,,,,P. O.  :p

There is no way I am touching that one!   :s

Normal for us "Ain't Right" or for "Them" that believe they're not "Ain't Right" ?