You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooooo blinker fluid , CLASSIC !

I'm looking for marker light fluid , I've got 3 that are out ....................

Gunny
When you read this ....
WE GOT YOUR KID !
send ransom....
I want BaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrBQ from Texas!
arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Just kiddin' man , don't get mad !
(I bet you can taste your first trip with that trailer !!??)

OK , Ain't Righters, I've been thinkin'.....
(I know , we're in trouble now!)

The Grand PooBah title is giving me a "weird" feeling ....I keep seeing something in a baby diaper???

I'm claiming a new title and it's no secret.
The first thing that came off the top of my head (that I already posted) soo here it is.

"Weirdo Overlord" (I'll try to find my own golden clusters , as I realize they might be expensive , at least 25 cents each)

Now , second announcement !!!!!!!
I'm gonna need a second in command for when I go on official "business".
At the end of an undisclosed period of time all the "Stinkin' Badges" will be counted .
The (2nd) Most "Ain't Right" "Ain't Righter"
will rise to this exalted and most desirable position.
(DEEP down you must already realize who you are.
Here's your big chance at fame and adoration and to finally be recognized for your incredible bizarreness.)
So , y'all need to come up with some totally weird reasons to gain Badgage.

"Let the games begin!!!!"
Weirdo Overlord over n out ...........

Hey, Ain't Righters, and Your Lordship, Weirdo Overlord, I got a question.

Is there a pets Ain't Right section?
My cat, I tell you, the girl just AIN'T RIGHT! Neurotic, scared of everything, runs at everything. I tell her she was left on the doorstop by gypsies when she was a kitten.

And to think I'm going on the road with this nutcase.

I am about as "ain't right" as they come, some of it I am not even willing to admit to publicly.  :s Come to think of it, my dog ain't right either and he is in charge around here. So I'll toss my hat into the ring as the Weirdo Overlord second in command looking to knock off the boss...errr I mean serve faithfully. :dodgy:

You all are all messed up! Sheesh, I'm so glad I'm right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimindenver said:
I am about as "ain't right" as they come, some of it I am not even willing to admit to publicly.  :s  Come to think of it, my dog ain't right either and he is in charge around here. So I'll toss my hat into the ring as the Weirdo Overlord second in command looking to knock off the boss...errr I mean serve faithfully. :dodgy:

You guys should enjoy it while you can.  Remember, **I** claimed the position of Lord High Executioner when we formed this club.

I'm sure Cammalu and a number of the other ladies will be sitting there knitting and giggling when the blade drops!

I think Cammalu started the pet division with her 3rd world monkey and it's shiney things stealing .. So yup yup on pets,some of the best entertainment going.......

Oh , and by the way with two count 'em 2! "Stinkin' Badges " she's ahead of everybody ! :p :p

Crap , I've only got one!
(I ought to get me a few more I guess..
Does anybody remember anything else "Not Right" about me?????)

Yes John , I haven't forgotten.
Executions are planned for any "posers" when they show up ! I promise . Keep yer blade sharp , naaahhhh that's too good for 'em chop a few rocks for practice..

I'll be giggling alright! My favorite thread

My online study group met at 8 this morning and lasted three hours. I decided I needed a break from studies. I started at the beginning of this thread and haven't laughed this much in a long time. In my peer group virtually all come from wealthy backgrounds and flaunt it. It gets old after awhile, they know I don't.

I will be more of a reader than a contributor but there seems to be a kinship among you guys. It's a nice break from the crazy competitiveness of school.

I won't make any comment about Dads view of the world, it's set in stone and he isn't going to change.

Thanks for the laughs. I'm printing a badge for my TC.

Cammalu
Now , you do remember how you got those 2"Stinkin' Badges" right?

If you keep protesting and tellin' us "You Are Right" you will sure as hell get #3!

(It's true I tell ya!)

Well, I may have two badges but a little bird told me that you actually have a whole collection of Hawaiian shirts and use them!!!! Now if that's a fact (and you'll have to provide photos or it ain't so) I hereby nominate Popeye for another badge

WaldenBound: "My cat, I tell you, the girl just AIN'T RIGHT! Neurotic, scared of everything, runs at everything. I tell her she was left on the doorstop by gypsies when she was a kitten."

Jeeeeeeeeeez! NO WONDER! If you tell a sweet little kitten LIES like that, YOU are the cause of all her problems. Accept the blame and beg for her forgiveness. And if she gives you a ten-claw salute right across the chops, it's your own fault. And we'll all know who you are, and call you KittenAbuser behind your back.

Whaaaa?
Crap !
Tis true ! I be a retired Pirate on permanent vacation Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh.
I'll get a pic taken of me collection or would ye prefer a pic of the ship of which I was the Cap'n ? The Buccaneer !
Ya scurvy bunch a mutineers...........per aps I should show ye the pointy end of me sword!!!!!
(I thought my new title would distract those huntin' me down.) But , I'll be givin' ye no maps!

Row row row yer boats
Across the oceans green
Merrily merrily merrily merrily
ALL THE GOLD'S FOR MEEEEEEEE!

Oh please! Gotta have both pics! You with your ship in a pirate costume AND a pic of your Hawaiian shirt collection

TrainChaser, Lawdy that chile ain't been right long before then! I think her kitty mama needed to cook her a little longer in the womb. 'Cause the cat just ain't right!

Pet department?  

Mulitple Stinking Badges?  

How about a big foil hat?  (With a badge) 

I nominate my cat, who does not know what he is.  (He thinks he is a badger!)

Attachments

• Tigerrrr.jpg
    Tigerrrr.jpg
    180.2 KB
Pretty cute cat!

mmm,executions,cool

the you aint right deliverance crew?

now we know how popeye can log so many miles in a day
KBC19-Men-2.jpg

Those don't look like pirate pants to me!!!!