Its Football Season ‘24!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Washington 27 〽️ichigan 17
Mistake prone game between 2 middling level teams. If 〽️ichigan only had a quarterback.

Clemson 29 Florida State 13
FSU continues its losing ways……..

The season is at the halfway point and it has been a downer so far. I think I’m suffering withdrawals after both my teams being undefeated last season and this year 〽️ichigan being average at best and FSU just plain horrible.

jonny football 🏈

There always something good that comes out of Saturday.

Vanderbilt upsets Alabama
https://www.espn.com/college-footba...derbilt-upsets-alabama-first-win-vs-no-1-team
No link necessary as any1 who pays any attention at all to college football 🏈 knew about this as soon as it happened. 👍🏼 It’s not just the upset of the year but probably the upset of the decade ; maybe the century. Bama alums will run that new coach from “Wawshuntun” out of Tuscaloosa.

It is especially sweet, too, because Vandy is the only brain university in the entire SEC (I know - Texas sorta but they just joined and almost Florida) and I generally root for the real universities that actually have academic standards regarding their athletic programs.

No link necessary as any1 who pays any attention at all to college football 🏈 knew about this as soon as it happened. 👍🏼 It’s not just the upset of the year but probably the upset of the decade ; maybe the century. Bama alums will run that new coach from “Wawshuntun” out of Tuscaloosa.
No need to spike the ball after a touchdown either. But it felt good. Lol