You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She would always hang from the mirror and swing around while I was driving. I guess everyone has something they hang from the mirror. It was a distraction to say the least. But she wasn't right
0c70089e3530a5615e07ab272b4abfbe.jpg

If I was walking she was riding. I'd try to get her to come up into my arms but she couldn't grab anything from up there so back down she'd go

fb4343ce6206975595d580996f87ef50.jpg

Isn't she the cutest little thing ever! What a pain she was though with a terrible temper.

This next is of a monkey I met out in the Amazon. Obviously used to people as it climbed me, pulled my hair, grabbed my purse and emptied it. I got my things back and saw him playing with something. I asked him what he had and with a smile he held up a toad for me to see. They are so smart!

1be3261170c3819efced50ce1ab47b7d.jpg

Daisy's murderer: She couldn't help her instinct I suppose. She wasn't right and belongs here too.

9b2a377c508e709a5f3ca6754232131c.jpg

i so want a little pet monkey right now
was it full grown or a baby? what type of monkey is it?

She was a wooly monkey and a full time job. Gary she was cute but the worse pet I ever had. Think of having a two year old with double the hands. She never stopped. Bathroom habits I won't even get into! It's not something you really want to put down. She would have been miserable and crazy if caged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waldenbound said:
Mississippi is all about the blues to me.

There almost no juke joints left, just the Po Monkey out in a corn field. I want to see the Crossroads, where Robert Johnson made a deal with the Devil so he would teach him the blues!

I go to Clarksdale often, there's a marker at the crossroads.  There's the Ground Zero Blues Club, Red's, Bluesberry Cafe.  The Juke Joint festival is great, and about 50 miles away in Helena Arkansas in October they have the world's largest blues festival, the King Biscuit Blues Festival.

"What's the matter with you man.
You sold your eternal soul to the devil
so he would teach you how to play the blues?"

"Well , I wasn't using it......."

The best way to find a "Stinkin' Badge" is to read the whole thread from #1. :-/ ;) :cool:

rvpopeye said:
The best way to find a "Stinkin' Badge" is to read the whole thread from #1. :-/  ;)  :cool:

You have to earn a second stinkin' badge.  So far the only person with two is Cammalu.  The monkey and wolf just might qualify her for a double presentation though.   :D

That's kind of what I was thinkin' when I said read the thread from #1.

No better way to confirm "You Ain't Right"

But a few pic's showing why you should be in the club so everybody can nod knowingly and maybe even point and laugh would probably qualify. ;)

That's ok if I have two badges. Nobody laughs harder at me than I do. I can't take it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did you ever think that someday you woulod be the Grand PooBah  of the "You Ain't Right Club"?

Grand PooBah is "OK".

However , I would like to know there is room for advancement .

So am now waiting for promotion to my next title of "Weirdo Overlord" with golden "Just Ignore Me , I Ain't Right" clusters :dodgy: .
Ya know , something with real prestige ! :p

rvpopeye said:
Grand PooBah is "OK".

However , I would like to know there is room for advancement .

So am now waiting for promotion to my next title of "Weirdo Overlord" with golden "Just Ignore Me , I Ain't Right" clusters :dodgy:  .
Ya know , something with real prestige !  :p

UH.  Prestige?  Boy are you in the wrong place.   :idea:

I doubt we will live this down ~~~   :blush:

Stinking Badger  :s .  Stephson, your choice of room mates has elevated you over Popeye.  

Top that Pop!  ;)

Do you REALLY want to be Grand PooBah of the YAR Club??? After all, you DO realize that once you've got the title, you have to maintain it, and with all the strange people around, that might be tricky. Just sayin'....

I think bein' "Ain't Right" is no big deal but hey , I Ain't Right. :p Right?
Besides , is degree of "Ain't Right" something that can really be quantified?
I suppose if someone really aspired to the job , who am I to say they couldn't.

And I never posed for that picture Gary posted.. (Popeye , king of rappers????)
Wish I could copy it for my collection though........