You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cammalu said:
Gotsmart you tricked me....
How?  Where?   If I did, I don't remember cuz I ain't right.     

:huh:

:D     :cool:     :D     :cool:     :D

Here is your stinkin badge   :)

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB
RvPopeye: "But I still don't know what we're voting on."

*shakes head mournfully* That's because You Ain't Right! What other reason could there be?

Hey , I voted anyway so.................
;) :rolleyes: :cool:

I Ain't Right
But I can change
But I'm not gonna
NO WAY !

(In case anybody was wondering. This is NOT the first I Ain't Right club I have started. It goes back to the 60s but we called it a BAND then.....)

rvpopeye said:
(In case anybody was wondering. This is NOT the first I Ain't Right club I have started. It goes back to the 60s but we called it a BAND then.....)

Hey, when I was running with bands back in the old days, we did it because we were expecting to:

1 Get chicks.

2 Become famous

3 Get chicks

4 Become rich

5 and oh, yes, did I mention get chicks?

Are you suggesting membership in THIS club will lead to any of those things?

Skuh kuh kuh kuh :cool:
How did it work out for you in the bands?

Well, I'm getting ready to live in a van down by the river, so you can pretty much figure the rich and famous part didn't work out as expected . . .

Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhh.

Some of the musicians I worked with were rich and famous but for some reason they kept it to themselves. :p
Funny , rich and famous didn't always mean talented. :rolleyes:

I worked for the rich and famous for 30 years. I can tell you that many of them would love the simple life of a van down by the river yet they are trapped by their money and the life they are expected to lead.

which puts me firmly in the you aint right

at one time i was one of the better guitar players around but had zero interest in performing for people,throwing a party,booking a gig,sorry not going to be there,as the driving force it would pissoff the other guys that had rocknroll dreams but oh freakin well

it was in my athletic days too,i would win a track meet and when it came time to hand out the metals,i left a half hour ago
wouldnt show up for any awards,dances or any of that stuff

would take it to ahole if i had to,spit out some insults so the in/cool/party people didnt want anything to do with me

get me in a basement with a competent drummer,bass or guitar and i'll play bass and we would jam all night long
it's an intimate transcendental soul mingling thing and i'm not here to entertain your drunk az

I had to wear her on my leg everywhere I went while I lived in Peru. I had to peel her off to even shower
76d7fbe7dae9706e91ba8e88cd031658.jpg

Problem was if I was walking near any sidewalk merchants she would steal pretty things.

Cammalu said:
I had to wear her on my leg everywhere I went while I lived in Peru. I had to peel her off to even shower
<-------->
Problem was if I was walking near any sidewalk merchants she would steal pretty things.
Aaaaawe, a little cutie.

Cammalu said:

Is that better than a trunk monkey?

Gotsmart. She was the sweetest little thing ever! I had to come back to wash D.C. for some meetings and such and when I got back to Peru my maid said the wolf killed her [emoji31]. I suspected foul play from the maid but there was no proving anything. That sweet monkey was a mess but she is missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure you ain't right?   :s

Every once in a while I reflect on previous non human friends.  (Delivery!) 

That could be the subject of a few campfires.  Friends missed.

Gotsmart. I protested about being right but it didn't do me any good. I got stuck in here anyway. [emoji849]. Missed friends would be a good subject. I don't want to clog this section with a photo or two of My sweet Daisy and me but if you like to see her PM and I'll send a couple. She was a doll. I got her in an Amazon jungle village.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkey pictures are welcomed in the you aint right thread

jimindenver - I was told by a person with money, the more money you have the bigger the dog house & more things you have to fill it with.

Wouldn't let go of your leg and stole from merchants.....she belongs on here no doubt!

Ok, got a few of her out of the photo pile. This one is of her with my(at that time) co worker. She would crawl all over your head when she met a new person squeaking and hugging you to death.

65673b859dc8ab89426d2561432eef57.jpg