You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D  I LIKE IT AND I"M PUTTIN" IT SOMEWHERES ON THE SAFARI  :D
     THAT'S RIGHT!   RIGHT?

JEWELLANN

Almost put this in the humor thread, but I figured it really belonged here in the "You Ain't Right" thread

shoes.jpg

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    91.4 KB
Challenge accepted.

index.php

Hahahaha. I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm liking this thread :D I definitely ain't right i'm about as queer as they come o_o sometimes I think I must be an alien or else maybe this planet is secretly an insane asylum because i've never been able to make much sense of it ;P

unicutie said:
i'm liking this thread :D I definitely ain't right i'm about as queer as they come o_o sometimes I think I must be an alien or else maybe this planet is secretly an insane asylum because i've never been able to make much sense of it ;P

Well if that's all it takes, I haven't been right since day one and it ain't changin any time soon :p ( yes I know what to do with it so quit askin)

unicutie
#1 You say You Ain't Right.
#2 You say you might be an alien.
#3 You say the earth might be a galactic insane asylum.

3 strikes , you're IN !
Your stinkin' badge should arrive very soon.

TC
I like it !

Putts
I agree , He Ain't Right .
But , LOTS of folks out in the land of the spinney winds seem to be very oblivious to the danger.
So in that neighborhood he might be totally regular old normal?????

Oh , and that last pic you posted didn't load "right".....

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]“My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!”[/font]

[font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif]― [/font][font=Lato,]Edna St. Vincent Millay[/font][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif], [/font][font=Merriweather, Georgia, serif][font=Lato,]A Few Figs from Thistles[/font][/font]

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB
I had to go to the Stinkin' Badge warehouse .
U B pinned!

StinkinBadge.jpg

Attachments

• StinkinBadge.jpg
    StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB
As you know I've been fighting since the very beginning about being in the stinking club. I have protested, whined and done just about everything to prove I'm right. But in the last few days I've been cleaning out a closet and found a few photos that made me think, "Hey, maybe they are right when they say I ain't right?" Anyway, I thought I'd post the evidence and I bow to rvpopeye's judgement ☹️

Photo of my bed some years past. She was a good chicken.
271d69bac24ea94dd0ac94bdd8045262.jpg

Evidence rests on my foot. What can I say?
efd3b2112488e585cf7b4d1f0d51dfca.jpg

Since only monkeys and other assorted animals love me I guess I must not be right [emoji31]
7c0f5ac2544a52d14ce4fe470323fbde.jpg

HDR... Do you think I could instead pass for eccentric [emoji849]?

boy you are trying really hard to stay out of the club. let me see, how much do you have as far as bribe money? my vote could go either way, eccentric or you ain't right, depends on your contribution to the highdesertranger fund for wayward prospectors. highdesertranger

I don't know,Cammalu is lookin alright to me :angel:

Um. What would it cost me? My first born? Wait, I never had one of those either.... Wayward prospector? I gotta know more that sounds like a blast. Do you have a blog floating around somewhere? Bet you have stories to tell.

So , you're finally admitting that you actually knew all along ?

If you look at the people that think they ain't "Ain't Right"
it becomes very obvious that "Ain't Right" would be preferable .(and WAY more fun too)
Of course that's the opinion of someone that has spent an entire life being .............well , you know. ;)

I'm gonna go polish my stinkin' badge now.......... :cool:

Cammalu said:
HDR...  Do you think I could instead pass for eccentric [emoji849]?

Only rich people are eccentric.  The REALLY rich are "charmingly eccentric".

If you're rich, or REALLY rich, and you hang out HERE, that just proves that You Ain't Right!