You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen it yet and should be included:

"Normal is just a setting on the washing machine."

And I saying I made up:

"I've never met a human that wasn't incredibly beautiful and fatally flawed."

(Though the proportions vary.)

peepwall.gif

Ain't nobody here right until Gunny gets back. Even if you think you aint right, you just aint. That's all there is to it! :dodgy:

Oh man ! I don't have a card...............

And isn't it the I or You Ain't Right Club???

rvpopeye said:
Oh man ! I don't have a card...............

And isn't it the I or You Ain't Right Club???

Obviously, if I Ain't Right, You Ain't Right Either...   Right?

You Ain't Right , She Ain't Right , He Ain't Right , They Ain't Right and I Ain't Right .......Oh My Goshk ! Did I miss anybody?
Roll Call complete.
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
:cool: :p :rolleyes: ;) :dodgy: :huh:

I'm still right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you be so sure ? :huh:
Did your mom have you tested ? ;)

(you are hangin' out on this thread so that IS something to be considered)

I wasn't hanging out here. I just popped in for a second [emoji16]

Snicker

rvpopeye said:
How can you be so sure ?  :huh:
Did your mom have you tested ? ;)

(you are hangin' out on this thread so that IS something to be considered)

That only counts if there was a second opinion.  :D

Optimistic.... bwahahaha ha. What's the most funny about it is that you posted it.

On a different not right note.
Gregg Allman died yesterday.
I was just getting over Butch Trucks being gone........
Arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh :dodgy:

Old musicians never die , Heaven just gets a new band member . And it's one Hell of a band !

Proof that there are other 'you ain't right' folk lurking in the western desert:

[img=433x244]http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxne...jpg/876/493/1496430452786.jpg?ve=1&tl=1[/img]
One Arizona man said he is the first person in the state to take a Driver's License photo, while wearing a colander on his head.
The man said he finally won the right to wear the colander in the photo, and said as a Pastafarian, it is his religious right to wear it in the photo.
"I was almost expecting to receive that letter, and was pleasantly surprised when the license actually did arrive in the mail," said Sean Corbett, who tried several MVD locations to get the photo approved, and succeeded in his last attempt. He said the pasta strainer is a symbol of his religion, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

"The Pastafarians believe the Earth was created by an unseen flying ball of spaghetti, and the world was created in four days," said Corbett. "The whole premise behind Pastafarianism is you're just supposed to enjoy life and do whatever you really need to do while being slightly intoxicated."
:p

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/06...ense-features-photo-him-wearing-colander.html