You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should be able to copy it. put the cursor on the pic, then right click, then save picture as.......... highdesertranger

I do that all the time too !
It just didn't work on that one :( .
I'll go try again , guess I could get and use a screen saver......

It worked today , THX for the kick !

No posts since mine on the 16th ?
"That Ain't Right !"
Soooo the "Ain't Right" thing to do would of course bump it to the top....

-------------BUMP-----------------

"I'm the daughter of one of your members. Is there a family plan?"

classic, instant membership. highdesertranger

ok who is the Mother/Father. you better fess up your daughter just said, "you ain't right". highdesertranger

I asked one member not to mention that I was Robs daughter, it wasn't fair to ask him to hide anything. I am Sarah, Gunny's daughter.

say hi to Gunny for me, also happy Fathers Day. I miss him around here. highdesertranger

Welcome Sarah. Does he have his camper fixed and back yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will tell him, I'm sure he'll read this later. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I have study groups all of next week, hopefully talk to you then.

No Cammalu, he took a lot of his things there yesterday and said they had just started on it. He stayed with a friend last night and I stayed at his apartment.

Well he will get on the road soon I'm sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah said:
I asked one member not to mention that I was Robs daughter, it wasn't fair to ask him to hide anything. I am Sarah, Gunny's daughter.

oh,geez,she deserves a badge,hat and cheesecake

tell the old fart to make a new account

well,here,Rob quit lurking and make a new account you old fart

Sarah said:
I will tell him, I'm sure he'll read this later. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I have study groups all of next week, hopefully talk to you then.

Your Dad is a friend of mine. I guess that makes me friend in law? Or was an Outlaw? :cool:

Sarah said:

Here's your badge, and a present for Rob.  He will need it on the road.

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB
  • blinker fluid.jpg
    blinker fluid.jpg
    56.1 KB