You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No trainchaser. It's a mammoth donkey. Do a google. They are huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to go look up Mammoth Donkey.! I had a Donkey next door to me In Georgia that could tell time. 12 Noon every day EEE AHH EEE AHAHHAH HAHAH

SO after googling Mammoth Donkey (I mistyped M MA Mammoth Donkey) I am most certainly on a list here now and I can un-see what google showed me.

highdesertranger said:
LOL,  so you are comparing Gary to a donkey.

no contest,i'll out stubborn a donkey any day of the week

Giant donkey's , orange monkey's , and a kid who knew the perfect way to lose his inheritance...
wheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !

Good to see that there's nothing normal going on here!

I'm convinced I have some lizard blood because of how much I like the SW deserts..........not any idea of what type of lizard though but I'm sure I'll get all kinds of suggestions after posting this !
:p :p :p :p in advance ...........

xl3ldcp1nbgcsebtm2asd7aluqvghlv6e701.jpg

Well I'm happy. The last few days I got to see three other badge carriers from this thread. I saw Abuelaloca, Gotsmart and bLEEp. How fun is that? Sadly I left today and drove about halfway home and am parked in a truck stop boondocking in Mt Vernon, Indiana. Hope they don't give me the boot. I didn't see any other RVs... I'm already ready to leave again and I'm not even home yet.

rvpopeye said:
I'm convinced I have some lizard blood because of how much I like the SW deserts..........not any idea of what type of lizard though but I'm sure I'll get all kinds of suggestions after posting this !
:p  :p  :p  :p  in advance ...........

Gila Monster come to mind. They don't like populated areas either, and they are covered with orange and black beads.

Ballenxj said:
Gila Monster come to mind. They don't like populated areas either, and they are covered with orange and black beads.

Those sound like hippies. :s

Cammalu said:
Well I'm happy. The last few days I got to see three other badge carriers from this thread.   I saw Abuelaloca, Gotsmart and bLEEp.   How fun is that?  Sadly I left today and drove about halfway home and am parked in a truck stop boondocking in Mt Vernon, Indiana.   Hope they don't give me the boot. I didn't see any other RVs...  I'm already ready to leave again and I'm not even home yet.  

Truck stops love RV's.  Take it easy and stay cool.  

I got home from seeing everyone, and found that a sewage pipe had split....... Flooding the kitchen and bath...... In the wall between apartments.  .........  Nobody will show up until MONDAY ~~~   :mad:   I miss the road.  100* heat and all........Apartment living ain't right.  :(

Cammalu said:
You need to go gotsmart!

The ball is rolling  Yreka Ca is looking like a landing place for the kids.  FLY AWAY!!!

Attention!

EYE of the POP...LORD of the OVER, KEEPER of the STINKER:

Go read my post under the 7 foot vandweller (another Bigfoot thread)...tell me I aint... Aint Right...

:cool:

tx2
OK. You ain't "Ain't Right".

Well that's what you told me to tell you , so.............

(However , if you're worried about being found "not worthy" just buy a harmonica or other instrument and learn to play!
I can see the puzzled look on your face from here , so ,,,, all you have to do is read the thread from the beginning and you will know why I suggested this....let us know when you find out and I just may confirm you for another "Stinkin' Badge")

"Keeper of the stinker"???
If you mean "Stinkin' Badges" the Badgemaster is the keeper and the giver.
I just confirm those that the Nominator finds.

As the Bademaster, and Keeper of the "STINKIN BADGES" it is with great reluctance that I award this "STINKIN BADGE to "Stands in the Corner" for shameless campaigning and kissing up to The Nominator, and the Overlord.    

Now give us a real reason from life experience for the second one.  Pictures are appriciated.

Attachments

• badges shirt.jpg
    badges shirt.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
  • BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
The electric flyswatter at the home I am house sitting.

While the electric sizzle zap of getting a bug is quite satisfying, what is infuriating is when the bug which fell to the ground, then gets up and flies away.

So what to do? Well quickly trap the stunned bug ( metallic colored house fly) under the electrical grid and continue zapping them, over and over, until they start smoking and sizzling, while laughing maniacally. This goes on for a surprising amount of time.

Then go threaten the bleating goats with the same. They instantly stop making any noise and disappear from line of site.

A fly just tried to land on my beer can.

Out comes the electric swatter.

I will hunt you down, you will sizzle, and regret ever hatching you contemptible creature

Poor dog just ran away.

'Wait! Come back sweetie, I promise you are not getting another bath!'

20170722_154136.jpg