You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gasp,t.w.o. suggesting normal behaviour,what fun would that be

Well , it might earn you another "Stinkin' Badge" but sometimes you just have to decide "Ain't Right" "Ain't Smart" .
What's your favorite kind of flowers?

Optimistic Paranoid said:
With call forwarding, you can send a call anywhere.

I really need to find a "Madame Cruella's House of Pain" or similar that I can forward unwanted sales calls to . . .

Send them to one of those phone sex lines and get them fired when their boss checks the phone log!

Optimistic Paranoid said:
We haven't seen Queen in a while . . .

or everyroadleadshome,hepcat and artw left over the same post

Micromanagement causes the loss of so many good members...

And that ain't right one little bit.   :(

I, Monkeyfoot, She Who Must Be Obeyed and The Nominator hereby nominate Squatting dog for a You Ain't Right Badge for curling his hair the hard way.

P.S. If he liked it, and it really was the "hard" way, then I suggest a notch be added to the badge.

Here is the proof:
9b0ba51ae46bf4080fc74dbb0fbbfd9c.jpg

The possibilities are endless for that stunt going wrong.  There might be a Darwin award also included.  

Squats with Dogs, do you have any kids?   :idea:

Oh JEEEEEEZE!
Everybody I know had to decide on that bet.
VERY few took it! Once in a while somebody that KNEW what would happen did it anyway!!!
THAT , my friends " AIN'T RIGHT"
Confirmed but not sure it's a case of "Ain't Right" or just clue deprivation for the city boy ! Thread name shall be "CURLY"

T W O h s,,,p. o.

Squats with curly electric dogs,;  You are hereby awarded a "Stinkin Badge" for extremely hazerdous urination resulting in a life changing experience.

Long may your hair be in waves...

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 5
when i was younger on a farm,the electric fence sends a pulse of electricity and you can hear it,so we would wait,hear the electricity pass then get through the fence as fast as we could

if you dont know how to tell,if there are ceramic or plastic insulators be leary

I had a donkey that was smart enough to wait between the pulses also. He used to piss off my neighbor by hanging around on his front porch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, so you are comparing Gary to a donkey. that's to much give the girl another badge. highdesertranger

Hey, I thought pretty highly of my donkeys. I had one giant one that stood 17hands. He certainly had to be a contender for tallest in the world at the time. One day I'll dig some more ain't right pics out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to nominate crave for picking the start of the monsoon to hold the Colorado GTG.

A story told to me, I can't vouch for it's truth but if you knew the guy who told me you would believe he is crazy enough to do it.

As a young man he and his father would go with other ranchers and gather cattle and bring them into the pens. Cattle prods are fairly potent but he decided not potent enough so he added several coils of copper and doubled the power of the prod. He claimed, and I have no reason to doubt him, that he could zap a fly out of the sky just getting close to it.

One night after gathering cattle and sorting the cattle out, they were just sitting around relaxing, he changed his batteries in the prod, tried it a couple of times and all was well. He had to go to the area set aside to pee and he is doing his thing when he noticed a toad near a small puddle. He zapped the toad who was in the puddle by this time, seems his father was peeing at the same time and got the full effects of the super-prod. He swears that until the day his father passed he always looked at him strangely.

Cammalu: "Hey, I thought pretty highly of my donkeys. I had one giant one that stood 17hands."

Wasn't that a mule?"