You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rvpopeye said:
TC
"Sasha the Yardbroken"
The first posthumous doggie "Stinkin' Badge"

T W O h s,,,,P. , O.

What can I say to improve in the story?

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
I hereby nominate my crazy cat who spent five minutes digging the cotton stuffing that packs the top of medicine bottles out of the trash and shredding it all over the living room.

She always bolts for the door and actually skids putting on the brakes before she crosses the threshold. A couple of days ago I came inside with my arms full of grocery sacks and my stupid hip on fire, as I opened the door she actually bolted out. I had to sit for a moment for my hip to calm down when the door is pushed open by the cat and all I see is a grey blur heading for under my bed. I got up to look for what would frighten her like that and there was nothing in sight, noone, no nothing.

She needs a badge.

Cammalu said:
I, Monkeyfoot , She Who Must Be Obeyed and The Nominator hereby nominates Tx2sturgis for a badge for his post where he tells a woman to trade in her Bigfoot husband for a dog and her problems will be over in looking for a van.  Furthermore he is also nominated for apologizing to Bob -that for sure ain't right.  I don't know how to bring the post over here.  Overlord I turn this over to you for approval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:s

I the Keeper of the Stinkin Badges and stirrer of the pot feel outclassed for that piece of advice.  I am also wondering what other things this guy will trade for.  I have ex wives I would gladly trade for some peace of mind.  :cool:

As for that second "Say it aint so ~ Joe"   ;)

I don't think buying a motorcycle is very "Ain't Right" no matter what the mfg.
I'm sure lots of those bikes are owned by people that aren't even slightly "Ain't Right" !
Just sayin' anybody can ride a weird machine (like that guy at the end of this post)

Now if there was an account of using it to climb Denali or going 127mph in reverse while juggling 3 pissed off monkeys, well THAT would be different.    

I didn't read the mentioned post (s?).
BUT....
The Nominator has put down the She Who Must Be Obeyed card.
And before I find a larcenous clinging monkey hanging on my rig door when I get home.????

Tx2 is confirmed , but we will still need some personal stories of "Ain't Rightness" posted in this thread .(2 @ minimum)
That is , after all , why I started this thread !

Badgemaster , if you can find that other box of "Stinkin' Badges"........

The Weirdo Overlord has spoken,,,,peace , out.

rvpopeye said:
Tx2 is confirmed , but we will still need some personal stories of "Ain't Rightness" posted in this thread .(2 @ minimum)
That is , after all , why I started this thread !

Badgemaster , if you can find that other box of "Stinkin' Badges"........

The Weirdo Overlord has spoken,,,,peace , out.

For want of an official name for Tx2Sturgis, I will call you Bigfoot Trader.  

I also would like to see the posts.  (Not that I doubt the story)  I would like to what else has been inadvertantly exposed.   :angel:

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1
All I wanted was a badge to put on Sasha's little can of ashes. She was a dingbat. She was nice enough, but she had a skull filled with nothing but dried leaves, dust and cobwebs.

EMERGENCY ALERT---one of our members is in serious danger and we need to band together and intervene

rob has been watching reality t.v.
https://vanlivingforum.com/Thread-Car-Dweller-on-Americas-Got-Talent?pid=312944#pid312944

i also suspect he is watching 24 hour news too,i know this is shocking to many but we just can't turn our backs this must be dealt with firmly and promptly

we need to drag him,kicking and screaming if necessary,to the nearest scenic stream and put a fishing pool in his hands before his brain melts and he starts to speak Kardashian

whats the guy on the john deer doing with that pencil?

Gary68 said:
scenic stream and put a fishing pool in his hands before his brain melts and he starts to speak Kardashian

A fishing pool in his hands Gary? I can bring him to my place. I have a big pond with way too many bass that need to come out. He's awful stubborn though.
I keep trying to drag him out without luck so far. He has a friend who wants to go see him and I offered to pick him up and take him to TX with me. We will see how that goes.

Cammalu said:
A fishing pool in his hands Gary?  I can bring him to my place. I have a big pond with way too many bass that need to come out. He's awful stubborn though.
I keep trying to drag him out without luck so far.  He has a friend who wants to go see him and I offered to pick him up and take him to TX with me.  We will see how that goes.

about 1/2 hour after he takes his mellow pills,pounce

I shall print and plagiarize that badge with PRIDE!

<<<< I think we need a bigfoot smiley over there in the emoji prison...

tx2sturgis said:
I shall print and plagiarize that badge with PRIDE!

Tx2 you need to bring your reply over here so we can all see it. I don't know how to do that

I think Gunny's cat needs a fishing pool more than he does.
Gotta get that fuzzball used to liking it outdoors though....
Does anybody think a "Stinkin' Badge" will make a cat less scaredy cat?
Gunny :
You are taking the cat on the big first trip with you right ?
Maybe you should start takin' fuzzball out to spend time in the camper so that becomes "home" and the place to run to when spotting ghosts....
(That must be what caused the dash to under the bed!)

Gary:
Not a chance Gunny will start speaking Kardashian.........just sayin'..
AND
Why don't YOU pounce on the big marine , see how THAT goes for ya !
AND
Quit pickin' on the Nominator , she's almost as dangerous as an ex marine and red headed too , so feelin' froggy?

tx2:
We're still waitin' on those "I Ain't Right" because ...posts.

HDR!!!! I resemble that remark!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nominator
Will you re post your monkey foot pic with whatever else you wrote explaining it for The Prospector ,,,

Me in Peru with my little foot monkey Daisy who liked to ride there so she could have easy access to rob vendors. She was a Wooley monkey but in Spanish they call them mono ratero (robber monkeys). She certainly lived up to her name.

48d72364fe86ccfee9587277f44321ad.jpg

Latest posts