You Ain't Right Club

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly right Gary! You hit the nail on the head [emoji3][emoji849]

i thought so
gone are the days when a monkey stuck to your foot gets you in,this is Xtreme YARC now

me using lucas oil upper cylinder lub to oil my clipper and cutting my hair just ain't nothing now

Gary68,

After seeing some of the pictures you've posted here, especially that last batch, I get the definite impression that THIS picture applies to you:

Special.jpg

Attachments

• Special.jpg
    Special.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 5
Over at 11 tips to live longer walkaboutted wants to have wayyyyyy too much fun with a 13 year old body. Drag her butt back over here......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Optimistic Paranoid said:
Gary68,

After seeing some of the pictures you've posted here, especially that last batch, I get the definite impression that THIS picture applies to you:

We don't deal with outsiders very well
They say newcomers have a certain smell
Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
They say they can smell your intentions
You're lovin' on the freakshow sitting next to you
You'll have some weird people sitting next to you
You'll think "how did I get here, sitting next to you?"
But after all I've said, please don't forget

All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

Why'd you come, you knew you should have stayed
I tried to warn you just to stay away
And now they're outside ready to bust
It looks like you might be one of us

Kinda sorta applies to this thread.

9869ac005ff9f15c943ed91300afdf3f.jpg

Attachments

• 9869ac005ff9f15c943ed91300afdf3f.jpg
    9869ac005ff9f15c943ed91300afdf3f.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12
attachment.php

i could see you doing it but looks to young and to tall

That's not me , but when I saw it I said to myself
"That Ain't Right" ..
So , that's how he became our poster child......

Ahhhh. Mayble! You made it for your badge!!!! You are home!!!

DOGS CAN GET YOU AIN'T RIGHT BADGES??? Can I get one posthumously for my dog, Sasha? She was born with only half her brain working: the escape artist, hole-digging, rodent-killing, catfood-stealing, cop-teasing side. The other side, the stay-in-the-yard, come-when-you're-called, don't eat cat shit, and hold-still-for-brushing side must have gone to one of her littermates.

Surely, that can't have been right...

I have another nomination. I must nominate Lenny Flank for this video where he plays all parts. Weirdo Overlord he must have a title:

Mayble
The honor is all ours THAT was one totally "Ain't Right" post.
Welcome home !

TC
That sounds like a typical dog to me with only a slight "Ain't Right" mentality,,,,,so far.
Any more stories of Sacha's "Ain't Rightness" you could share to let us know of her truly deep "Ain't Right" character???

AND NOW........
Thanks to the Nominator for bringing this to my attention...

I have just rounded up several of Lenny's videos and didn't think the first four were terribly "Ain't Right" !
I liked them and think Lenny is very creative and tech savvy as well.

However there was one that he was teaching how to make fan videos to just anybody ,,,,and THAT "Ain't Right " at all !

A Stinkin' Badge IS in order!

I am sure his talents could be harnessed to do some very "Ain't Right"
posts here and would like to welcome him aboard the crazy train of "Ain't Rightness" and announce his thread name shall be "Smilin' Joe"!

Now . all I have to do is find some trackers to locate and bring him in alive................

T W O h s,,,P. , O.

mayble said:
Thanks.  
I'm, umm, honored
:s

WOW!  suscent and precise.  A natural born speech writer.  

W are humbled with gratitude.  Most reipints make YUUUUUGE speeches.     :D

Cammalu said:
I have another nomination.  I must nominate Lenny Flank for this video where he plays all parts.  Weirdo Overlord he must have a title:

For a facinating preformance of Ben Stien, Sam Eliot, and Darth Vader rolled into the acting style used in your preformance of every charactor  ~~~  

Lenny Flank  (Smilein Joe) You are awarded this "STINKIN BADGE" For an immagination that crosses the realm of every genre at the same time.  Words cannot express the emotion that are experienced ~~~

Attachments

• BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    BadgePH082StinkinBadge.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 2
GotSmart said:
For a facinating preformance of Ben Stien, Sam Eliot, and Darth Vader rolled into the acting style used in your preformance of every charactor  ~~~  

Lenny Flank  (Smilein Joe) You are awarded this "STINKIN BADGE" For an immagination that crosses the realm of every genre at the same time.  Words cannot express the emotion that are experienced ~~~

I'd like to thank the academy for this award........

:)

Funny I was told this in Russian Вы не правы (you ain't right) not too long ago. We were watching the Canada vs. Russia hockey game in a packed bar. Canada scored and I cheered. Like farting loudly in packed elevator everyone looked and scowled. I live in a small village on the black sea right now. The possibility of ending up in a trunk is high with this one.

That's funny Scott. You've had a very interesting life and I'm enjoying your posts.